Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ET3
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see anything after doing a quick search and i don't see it talked about too much...

Something that you should add to your first aid kit(or general prep) if it doesn't already include it is any kind of pain reliever/oral treatment for your teeth, gums, etc.

It could be over the counter or natural type medicines. If you have fillings, crowns, sensitive teeth, braces, etc. it could be some great peace of mind to have something on hand.

As someone who has suffered lots of teeth pain from a lack of going to the dentist, i know at least for me having teeth pain is the worst feeling i can have.

Anyways, hope this helps someone. :thumb:

·
Fisherman
637 Posts
I just added some benedrill to my first aid kit, a few weeks ago camping, my sister in law had an allergic reaction to somethin and her throut started swellin up and had to leave to get some benedrill. Luckally it was only 30 minutes down the hill to 7-11 and she was ok. I also added a few exato knife blades to the first aid kit. Had a few extras from making my altoids kit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I had some problems with a bad tooth last summer. After that I immediately stocked up on some over the counter stuff for teeth. I agree, bad tooth pain is absolute torture.

·
Registered
688 Posts
You could find out about wild herbs in your locale so you don't have to carry stuff when it's right under your nose. Or carry a tooth puller?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts