Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
44,274 Posts
If the bill passes, load the system up with tape gun, glue gun, staple gun, nail gun serial numbers and that's it. Anyone who registers a firearm is a sucker.

Gonna give them all the information for my assault tape guns.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
If the bill passes, load the system up with tape gun, glue gun, staple gun, nail gun serial numbers and that's it. Anyone who registers a firearm is a sucker.

Gonna give them all the information for my assault tape guns.

I think I'd draw the line between my standard tape gun and my high capacity tape gun.

I'm just sick and tired of these imbeciles blaming guns for the bad actions of insane people. It's like blaming a fork for the blubber hanging off of a fat person.

·
Possum Lover
15,581 Posts
Years ago, we had a box cutter attack at North Harris community college, my local one. He slashed several people before he was stopped.

Box cutters were involved in 9/11.

Anyone can obtain a box cutter, my water restoration guys had them to slice the carpet and roll it, take it away.

Countless mentally ill "cutters" use them for self-harm.

I would worry a lot more about box cutters.

·
Museum Piece
312 Posts
We have a box of old grease guns at the shop, maybe we should mail them there.
Or wait till it comes here, which it will.

Historical fact:

in the 20th century 100% of the counties that imposed gun registration, followed it by gun confiscation, followed by killing 265 million of their own people.

Libs hate this fact. Be a fact teller not an emotional sheeple

2,401 Posts
When all the guns have been taken away our big brother will be able to protect us a lot better from the dangers of thoughtcrime, since thoughtcrime is only dangerous when the thought criminal has access to a gun. And registration makes confiscation much easier. Who would be against this? Just look how well caring big brothers in places like Russia, China, and Germany (among others) protected their people from all manner of thoughtcrime.

There is no question that box cutters can be dangerous. I think screwdrivers are used more commonly in violent crime and can probably be much more dangerous (I have seen this from sources I thought were reliable but I wish I could see some actual data on relative numbers). And then there are hammers; look at a medieval war hammer, used against armored knights, and compare it to a framing hammer; not identical, but pretty similar. And then there is gasoline and matches, propane tanks, and on and on.

you are 2.5x more likely to be killed by hands and feet than an "assault weapon"
Since the FBI does not specify rifle types as assault weapons we have rolled the Pump,lever and bolt guns in with "Rifles"
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8.xls
Your point is correct but there is a technical flaw in it, and you can be sure that if you make the point in the way you did here in the presence of an enemy propagandist, that liar will bring up the flaw and make your entire point look wrong.

The slogan assault weapon refers to 20th Century arms, the purpose of the campaign being to disarm the American militia through obsolescence. The slogan is deliberately vague and its use is ambiguous, with the ambiguity being used to lie to the uninformed. The enemy shows us the evil black rifles you refer to and gives the false impression that those scary devices are all they are trying to outlaw, but the slogan assault weapon includes many modern pistols too (or most, depending on how the term is defined at any given moment).

The addition of pistols bumps their numbers way up. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they even include suicides in their numbers of how many people are killed with the dreaded assault weapon, even though suicide only requires one shot (insert Clinton joke here). So if your wording is wrong, the enemy will counter with a much higher number and low-information types will flock to his side, because the caring liberal fellow corrected the right wing radical gun nut.

So it is very useful to point out that all rifles are used in only a small fraction of crimes, since it is rifles that are featured most prominently in their propaganda, but the deceptive slogan assault weapons refers to a much larger class of arms. This is important for us to point out.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Could not see article.

Simple FACT the libs just do not get:

In the 20th century EVERY country that imposed registration.
Followed by confiscation
Followed by killing 245 million of their own people.
100%

With a track record like this, why would any same person want this
Trip, where did that 245 million count come from? I have a number around 90 Million:
http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart

1 - 13 of 13 Posts