Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I don't know if I've got any survival stuff that anyone would be interested in (or that I could talk myself into getting off of ) but I can surely kick in some fresh roasted coffee...or some "survival" green beans for long term storage . Winners choice.
Edit to add: How about 5lbs green or 4lbs roasted? Since 5lb green yields 4lbs roasted whether I roast them or the winner roasts them there is about a 20% weight loss.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,825 Posts
Sorted through a cabinet & came up with a bunch of survival related items I would be willing to put up as a single prize package, as I have many duplicates of these items.

The CAVEAT being I have to agree with what the contest is, its terms & who is running it.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,140 Posts
LOL..... who is "WE"?
I offered up a nice prize package & it appears there is little or no interest.
That would be because nobody in management has seen the thread (lots of them to look at each day and all) so, I have reported it to all the mods and admin and we will discuss it

We like giveaways

:thumb:

Stay tuned and we shall see

·
I'M READY!!
4,140 Posts
On that note, I have 3 x 136g bags of freeze dried Mountain House primavera, dated best before April 2028 to throw in for the prize. I'm not sure if I can ship food products to the US without too many hassles. If anyone knows, please let me know

·
Super Moderator
CRAP CREEK SURVIVOR
2,262 Posts
Speaking only for myself here:

I think it is a great idea, and it could be a fun diversion for all.

Everyone could chime in for contest ideas (that in itself would be a blast).

(I had to laugh when I saw AlgoRhythms' post: One possible prize could be 500 rolls of TP for the best answer for needing it.

Of course, the largest number of "likes" that the contestant gets on their submitted post would naturally determine the winner. This could get quite humorous. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Suggestion for a survival contest: "Remember When." In your younger days as a child when you used something else as an alternative when you didn't have the desired object. Example: I used beer cans as heels :D:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorted through a cabinet & came up with a bunch of survival related items I would be willing to put up as a single prize package, as I have many duplicates of these items.

The CAVEAT being I have to agree with what the contest is, its terms & who is running it.

this is a very cool act on your part, I'm proud of you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts