Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am yet another newbie, and I am from down under.

I am here to learn, and I have a few things I may be able to contribute to the forum, including an old survival manual written by a now defunct survivalist/militia group from America that was active back in the 1980s. Would posting a link to the manual be acceptable? Or is that a good way to get myself banned?

Either way, I am sure I will enjoy my stay here! :D:

·
Bugged out already
4,873 Posts
Hello and welcome from Alaska!

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Hi. Welcome from South Africa. I am not an expert on these things, maybe send a private message to one of the moderators. Unless it contains something counter to the rules of the site, I am sure it will be fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. Welcome from South Africa. I am not an expert on these things, maybe send a private message to one of the moderators. Unless it contains something counter to the rules of the site, I am sure it will be fine.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

And it's not as simple as it may sound. I don't own the rights to the manual, and I have no idea who does. The manual was written anonymously in 1982, and I just happened to find a link to it. I know that I can't upload it here due the sighs copyright infringement rules (which is fair enough), but I am wondering would posting a link to it be acceptable? Or should I just discuss the relevant parts of the manual that people may find useful/interesting?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.