Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal, your sitting on the couch watching the 5 o' clock news when an emergency broadcast comes on. The country has been invaded and you need to hide out in your fall back position in the middle of nowhere until our United States Marine Corps retakes the country. What do you take to survive?

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Well, of course, I would grab my...Bug Out Bag, my MBR and pistol, and my ammo cans. I would toss them all in my Bug Out Vehicle along with four 5 gallon gas canisters that are on stand by. I would also take my wife and kids, of course and their gear.

·
Super Moderator
12,059 Posts
If bugging out was the necessary I'd load my prepacked bug out game cart into the Sonoma and head for the mountains northeast of Reno Nevada.

The cart has the equipment to set up an isolated camp with enough supplies for a couple of months(as long as I'm close to a source of water), plus the means to get game.

It is basiclly a full fledged wilderness camping set up plus BOB, hunting, and self-defense elements.

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
If bugging out was the necessary I'd load my prepacked bug out game cart into the Sonoma and head for the mountains northeast of Reno Nevada.

The cart has the equipment to set up an isolated camp with enough supplies for a couple of months(as long as I'm close to a source of water), plus the means to get game.

It is basiclly a full fledged wilderness camping set up plus BOB, hunting, and self-defense elements.
Im with Jerry:thumb::D:

·
Registered
871 Posts
i would grab my bob
strap on my 45's
head to bug out locaction
if i must make stand were im at then who ever is the frist to boot in the door will be tossed back by a 400gr solid out of a .458 win mag. might not be tactical but they won't be in a hurry to enter.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
easy go next door and have josh start going down the call list. then go next door to talk to chris and have him go down the other call list. and then start the timer to see how long everyone takes to get here.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
we have been invaded? --- grab FN, 1911, web gear, tac vest and go find the fight

cant let tha marines have all tha fun

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
If we were actually invaded I would not run and hide. Bugging out is for different scenerios if you ask me. I would want to see how i could help my country and community. If bugging out was inevitable then okay but it would not be my first reaction unless the bad guys were close by.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Probably go to a nearby mountain with friends and family. Scout the towns and surrounding highways, listen to radio and find out what the hell is going on. All the while setting up a good perimeter and building up shelter/defense, finding food sources and water sources and teaching everyone about guns/food/etc.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts