Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Americans,

As your future president I want to thank voters of all political stripes for their mindless support, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's ties with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, and my blatantly liberal voting record while I present myself as some sort of bipartisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political chicanery.

I would also like to thank the Kennedy’s for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King Jr., they both slept with Marilyn, and Teddy's negligence caused the death of a young girl and his being continuously drunk for 40 years. I'm not going anywhere near the Kennedy cousins, especially Michael Skakel.

And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement, but because I make people feel good. White people who vote for me get some relief from their racist guilt.

I say things that sound meaningful but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think.

Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain and open up the heart.

So when you go to vote in the primaries, remember don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thanking you in advance.

Barack

:eek: :thumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, you say "shutdown the brain" without realizing that thats exactly what republicans want you to do - say NO to science, say NO to having the right to control your own body, say NO to anything that the bible does not explicitly allow.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts

That's gonna get me in trouble, but its just too damn funny not to share......
(and before you raise hell, my boss who happens to be black, sent me that)
Oh OK, that makes it not racist and just a true funny picture.

hahaha

Blacks "don't want to work" yuk yuk

good thing there isn't white trash on welfare.

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
Wow, you say "shutdown the brain" without realizing that thats exactly what republicans want you to do - say NO to science, say NO to having the right to control your own body, say NO to anything that the bible does not explicitly allow.

You have a right to control your own body. The problem that comes up is that the baby is another human, not part of your body. I cannot understand why people can't see that. As for no to science, I am training to be a chemist, and I believe in God, so do 4 of the grad students I work with, and 3 professors.

·
Registered
103 Posts
With all due respect, darthn3ss, it is disingenuous to smear Republicans as all of them being narrow minded, fundamentalist Christians. In fact, such people make up only a small part of those who vote Republican. It is equally disingenuous for Republicans to label all Democrats as lazy, looney Left Wingers who want to live off the backs of hard working Republicans from cradle to grave--but I keep working on it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thank you Cunucu, needed to be said. And furthermore, Obama is about as much of a true Christian as Bin Laden is a true Muslim. He's what I refer to as a "Christian of convenience", as it suits him politically to pose as one. His "pastor" is a shining example of his brand of religion. "God d*** America! Dat's in da Bible!" ...............20 years as a member, married there, kids were baptized there, donates big money to this church, but oh golly he had NO IDEA his pastor was a racist di**! These are the same folks who think Louis Farrakan is a swell guy and give him awards.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Thank you Cunucu, needed to be said. And furthermore, Obama is about as much of a true Christian as Bin Laden is a true Muslim. He's what I refer to as a "Christian of convenience", as it suits him politically to pose as one. His "pastor" is a shining example of his brand of religion. "God d*** America! Dat's in da Bible!" ...............20 years as a member, married there, kids were baptized there, donates big money to this church, but oh golly he had NO IDEA his pastor was a racist di**! These are the same folks who think Louis Farrakan is a swell guy and give him awards.
his pastor was a outspoken guy who lived through Jim Crowe laws and discrimination. You'd be just as pissed. Many of the things he criticized were things like the tuskegee experiments where blacks weren't treated for disease, just studied. Learn some history. Things were a lot different before 1960, you didn't live his life. Due to progress the next generation didn't experience as much discrimination

·
Registered
356 Posts
his pastor was a outspoken guy who lived through Jim Crowe laws and discrimination. You'd be just as pissed. Many of the things he criticized were things like the tuskegee experiments where blacks weren't treated for disease, just studied. Learn some history. Things were a lot different before 1960, you didn't live his life. Due to progress the next generation didn't experience as much discrimination
I know my history just fine, thank you. And I have NEVER EVER heard a pastor take the Lord's name in vain at the pulpit. Not only that but the dumbsh** seems to think this is in the Bible somewhere. This guy (as well as the public at large) would be better served if he were sitting in the pews listening and reading the book he claims to know so much about. So go right ahead and make excuses or try to justify his behavior but in the end you haven't changed what he is, an ignorant, racist di** who shouldn't even be recognized as a legitemate pastor.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You have a right to control your own body. The problem that comes up is that the baby is another human, not part of your body. I cannot understand why people can't see that. As for no to science, I am training to be a chemist, and I believe in God, so do 4 of the grad students I work with, and 3 professors.
i belive people have a choice......before you get prego! you have a choice
to use birth control or not. you have a choice to have sex or not.
once you involve another human life...the only choice you have is what hospital to goto when the time comes. and FYI, i dont belive in god, i belive
in life. so these are MY views not religious teachings.

·
Home...where the horse is
186 Posts
I thought the original post was quite funny!

I asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50.

-Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds while her Mom glared at me, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't talking to me.

·
Intemporaliter Fidelis
282 Posts

I asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50.

-Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds while her Mom glared at me, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

Dude I just spit tea everywhere and my wife is about to choke she is laughing so hard. THAT was classic. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,588 Posts

SAWEET!:thumb:

Just sent that to 10 people.

·
Registered
49 Posts

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we have set. We have got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded.” -Barack Obama July 2, 2008"

Reactions: Paulycracker
1 - 20 of 24 Posts