Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well, we did by our way to landing on the moon from the Germans. Not exactly new to this method

Sounds like there are some Sauerkraut's :whip:

·
Indefatigable
19,907 Posts
LOL at the people here who think Trump wanted to do this for the American people. His bank account will always come first.

Reactions: Aerindel

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I read that this might be a made up (false) report.
Ding! Ding!

Where's the evidence? Show me a video. Show me a document or a directive signed by the President that this is so. You can't. Won't.

Until it's proven, it's a lie.

After years and years of made-up and slanted/propaganda "news" and nonstop anti-Trump opinions, trumped-up charges against President Trump and his administration, lies against Kavanaugh, etc., you're now going to believe this from the spin-meisters?? LOL! Wow, some of you guys are either stupid and/or gullible. Or you're Leftist resisters and liars, propagating crap. Please stop. You're embarrassing yourselves.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Already failed. So sad. :)

Mr. Hopp (himself a billionaire) doesn't sell.

In my opinion vaccine should got to medical personal first (worldwide), after that to the old and sick (worldwide) after that to those countries with a bad healthcare system like Venezuela.
Venezuela doesn't have any money so **** em. I'm just suprised they didn't counter his lowball offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts