Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the arrest results of the Hurricane Ike weekend in Jasper, Texas. Notice the "burglary of habitation" entries.

http://www.jaspernewsboy.com/news/2008/0924/records/006.html

Special note: VOEMP is violation of emergency management plan, meaning that the violator was out after curfew, which is a class B misdemeanor by itself. Curfew was 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. in the days following Hurricane Ike.

Sept. 13 t Andreas Gabriel Williams, 45, VOEMP, burglary of habitation t Charles Lee Theobald, 56, VOEMP, burglary of habitation t David A. Hoxsey, 44, VOEMP, public intoxication, resisting arrest, search or transport, unlawful possession of firearm by felon t Randy Dale Stephens, 45, criminal trespass t Lester Carter, 53, obstructing highway passageway t David Allen Richard, 44, public intoxication t James Henry Leavings Jr., 21, VOEMP, public intoxication

Sept. 14 t Randy Jerry Sowell, 22, motion to revoke probation t Josh Randall Lynch, 20, possession of marijuana, unlawful carrying of weapon t Ronald Gaika Davis, 32, obstruct highway passageway t Tershomalyn Land, 23, assault (family violence) t Johnny Dean Land, 22, assault (family violence) t Martin L. Bronson, 49, probation violation

Sept. 15 t Michael Eugene Bagwell, 50, VOEMP t James Edward Lane Jr., 35, VOEMP t Roby Lynn Hardy, 35, VOEMP t Clifford Casey Jones, 44, VOEMP, public intoxication t Glenn E. Bennett, 35, VOEMP t Brenda Fay Glenn, 41, driving while intoxicated t Russell Glen Foster, 51, assault of elderly/disabled t Alan Sherrill Stone, 24, engage in organized criminal activity t Dennis John Schriefer Jr., 20, engage in organized criminal activity t Brent Lee Stone, 18, engage in organized criminal activity t John Marvin Williams Jr., 19, engage in organized criminal activity t Jerry Mire Southwell Jr., VOEMP t Michael Danile Willson, 27, failed to maintain financial responsibility, failed to obtain Texas drivers license in 30 days, evading arrest or detention with vehicle

Sept. 16 t Gonzalo Leon Jaramillo, 41, VOEMP t April Daneen Jackson, 26, assault, VOEMP t Alan Wayne Woffsinger, 45, VOEMP t Carey Brandon Sheard, 32, no driver's license, failed to maintain financial responsibility, display fictitious license plate, VOEMP, possession of a controlled substance, unlawful carrying of weapon t Carissa L. Cogar, 31, VOEMP t Troy Lee Gulley, 35, possession of a controlled substance X 2, possession of a dangerous drug t Billy Paul Phelps, 40, driving while intoxication t Stephen Smith, 47, VOEMP t Billy Ray Robinson Jr., 25, motion to revoke probation X 2, bond forfeiture, VOEMP

Sept. 17 t Justin Ryan Spradley, 22, VOEMP, possession of a controlled substance t Dustin Dale Byerly, 21, VOEMP t Bart James Kemp, 49, VOEMP, capias profine X 2 t Kenneth Shayne Key, 27, VOEMP, theft, failure to appear t William Taylor, 18, assault

·
Registered
871 Posts
if i know there no chance of ever going back then there i'll take the most important things with me my wife, guns what little we have here and bug out for good.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looks like some of those could have been just regular out of control behavior on the weekend. Saturday was the 13th. Some of those (drug busts) I'm sure happened because they were out after curfew. The burglary is most likely attributed to opportunity. Honestly most of those crimes happen every day of the week. Near this time last year there was rash of burgarlies in my area, myself included, could have been attributed to organized criminal activity (i.e. bunch of tweakers). It's a shame that someone would burglarize their fellow man when an event like Ike just happened, but you know what some people are just a**holes.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Also notice the drugs, booze and guns. Most of these people had warrants or were felons. You can bet that when things go a muck that repeat offenders will take advantage.

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
Did you notice the age of those arrested? Most are over 30 years old. I wouldn't have thought that. When I was younger I might have dodged a curfew...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
god these guys are dumb to pull that in Texas- where you loot OR burgle- you put your life in your hands.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Did you notice the age of those arrested? Most are over 30 years old. I wouldn't have thought that. When I was younger I might have dodged a curfew...
we did that all the time when we were kids we would play capture the flag at midnight when it was dark enoff and asked the people around if its ok they didnt mind we were on the roof hideing and stuff and the cop makes there rounds and trys to bust everyone but when you got 20 kids all playing a game at night good luck geting them all and when most of us were on out parenents or grandparents propertys or close by.. we could escape through the bush and get back easly..

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
well i know my dad loaded up all the guns i went over before the storm and got my pistol and shotgun and they were cocked and locked (i have no children so dont say im irresponsible)

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Whats "failed to maintain financial responsibility"? I think we all know of a few clowns in Washington DC who might be a tad guilty,there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts