5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres Fred Dagg on kiwi farming:

Reactions: mongoose and Herne

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
*******:
White share cropper, before, during, and after the American civil war.
basically, a southern poor dirt farmer, with a sunburn on his, or her neck from working in the fields that he or she, did not own, but rented with a percentage of the crop yield.

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Hey TH, Thanx bro for that blast from the past. It took me a while to recognise him from the voice, cos he looks so young in the vid, but John Clarke is one of my favourite satirists. That flic must have been made in the 70s I reckon. He's still on the TV over here you know. Mainly he does political satire, which is funny as S**t usually. The interesting thing is the humour hasn't aged a day :D:

Cheers Herne

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey TH, Thanx bro for that blast from the past. It took me a while to recognise him from the voice, cos he looks so young in the vid, but John Clarke is one of my favourite satirists. That flic must have been made in the 70s I reckon. He's still on the TV over here you know. Mainly he does political satire, which is funny as S**t usually. The interesting thing is the humour hasn't aged a day :D:

Cheers Herne
Yea mate, it was the 70s, I was just reminded of John Clark in another thread earlier today.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Mr Te Hopo
as we have yer parsenul infurmashun on file thar is no need fer yer famuly mamburs ta
raappli. simpla submit thar names n photo ( fer tooth/less ID )

sancerlay -- Bubba Joe Inbred

Reactions: Te Hopo
1 - 5 of 5 Posts