Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the stores are full of much needed items like TV's and blueray players. People have money and this is what it looks like. It's going to bad bad when SHTF. When are people going to wake the F$%@ UP?

·
Registered
647 Posts
You know what, I enjoy getting up early and going to the sales if I am interested in somehting. The videos above are sickening to me. When ever I have gone out things have gotten a little crazy but, nothing like the above videos. In fact this year at Circuit City they had everyone wait in a line out side and they only let a certain number of people in at a time. I got there 30 minutes after they opened and still managed to get one of the 15 lap tops they had on sale. there was no pushing running or kaoss involved. i am ashamed that my fellow human beings would do something like that, but you here the stories every year. I am going to focus on my ammo stock even harder now. As everyone else had stated, when these people are faced with a handfull of money that means nothing because there is nothing to buy they are going to go ape SH!T.

Tbull:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's obvious that a large number of people have their priorities messed up. What percentage of the people in those videos do you think are drowning in credit card debt or are losing or have lost thier homes? This year I looked through all of the ads and ordered almost everything I wanted to get the family on-line. Everything that was on sale at target, sams club, wal mart, sears and so on was available on line at the same price (with free shipping).

I lived in Los Angeles during the riots and the people in these videos have almost the same glee as they storm in as the rioters as they went from store to store. It's the same look they are going to have if you have to bug out and they gain access to your house.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would rather go shop at Goodwill then enter any store under those conditions. if there is one person at the door ill sit in my car and wait. Seems like alot of people in Maine are the same way. No need to act like cattle.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
A dog with more compassion than a human. What an amazing video.

Reminds me of that video from the beginning of this year where the old man was hit by a car and all those people on the sidewalk did nothing for over 5 minutes. kept walking like business as usual.

Here you go...humanity at its finest.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Wow. No airway management whatsoever. Appalling. The chest compressions are good, but not of much use when there is no oxygen circulating.

On another note, doesn't the crowd passing through doors remind you of cattle being corralled?

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
That is so horrible. People ask me why I would want to go live in the country and live off the land. This is my exact reason. A person can be honest, loving, kind, and gentle. People are lying, hateful, mean,and harsh. I can't stand what we as humans can be reduced to. It makes me sick. That family should get everything they ask for. I hope that this cell phone video makes it to the lawyer who is suing. I'm going to make sure and show this to as many people as I can. In hopes that they will rethink how they treat others. Maybe they will even rethink how important "things" are. Thank you for opening my eye a little wider.

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
Those people are idiots, all of that just to get a toy there spoiled rotten child wants. My children were happy with what they got 3 months ago for Christmas (it was early for them), we got them 2 bows and 2 22's. They never ask for anything that is exspensive, they asked for a basketball and soccer ball from there grandparents and football and scooters from there other grandparents. We do not have any game systems or anything like that, my children focus on real life-they can plan for prepping better than most adults (they are responsible for making the prep list every week and then repackaging it to keep for longer periods of time).

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Yet one more reason to take a gun with you when you shop.

Reactions: pt138

·
Registered
68 Posts
‘’Fat person just couldnt take the exitment of the sales’’. I am a RAM3 medic but I wouldnt give the guy mouth to mouth, only a person I know I would do that for. You never know the guy could have mouth infections, disease, hell he may not have brushed his teeth in days waiting for the sales.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sometimes it’s better to do nothing than do something wrong. In some places countries/states if you help and the guy dies you can be the one who gets charged for manslorter and have the chance of having to pay the family your hard earned money. Why take the chance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts