Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking that maybe having an Ammo section would be a great addition to the Firearms Forum.

There seem to be many questions on ammo, prices, availability, cal. advice, etc. It might be a great addition to add a section just for ammo, I see many random ammo threads all over the general, pistol, rifle and shotgun sections.

With out ammo, our firearms are worthless and with the jump of price and availability of certain calibers now days, an ammo thread would be great to relay good deals, availability, and keep a closer eye on our precious crime stopper!:D::)

Just my humble suggestion. :thumb:

·
Registered
36 Posts
+1. We need an AMMO section on here like yesterday. Great way to communicate good deals as well as those vendors out to gouge us.

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump! I think its a great idea too, lets get some more support for it!:thumb:

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CheaperThanDirt.com is out of stock for the 1000rds of 7.62x39, glad i got my order a month ago!

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
An ammo section would be the right place for all reloading type threads too. I'd like to see more of those and with a proper section for them I wouldn't have to wade through non-relevant posts.

I know theres the search feature but its kinda hit or miss. Sometimes when I try to re-find a thread I've read using the search feature I get anything but the topic I'm looking for.

Reactions: Maverick88

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump! Ammo's getting harder to find! Ammo forum is looking better and better everyday!

Reactions: Dawg23

·
This Space For Lease
76 Posts
CheaperThanDirt.com is out of stock for the 1000rds of 7.62x39, glad i got my order a month ago!
Try ammoman.com They've still got 7.62x39 (thoughit's gone up just like everybody else)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts