Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well if you have not bought any ammo by now it's going to be pretty hard to find. I have been buying .45 auto and 7.62x39 stuff with some 12 ga thrown in for good luck. Sportsmansguide has no .45 ammo hardly any 7.62x39 or 12 guage. They do have the golden bear 500 rd box's left and brown bear with the zink cases in 500 rnd boxs also . I posted some sportsmansguide coupons and I don't think many people used them I did and got several boxed free and 2800 rounds at a discount. The next thing to disapear is going to be magazines....

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
J&G just got Yugo 7.63x39 in. Brass berdan case and true copper clad FMJ on strippers.

Better do it quick though.

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you don't have it by now, you won't get it at all -- or else you will pay 2 to 3 times the original value.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
i was at wally world earlier and ALL AMMO was on clearance wanted to get some but i heard some guy talkin about why they wanted to see his I.D he looked at least 50

plus i had no cash (never use a card for gun purchases) and by the time i sent someone it was all gone

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
(quote)"any more sportsmansguide coupons? I need to pick up some saiga mags for my new rifle."

Ask and you shall receive !! SH907 is good for $5-off shipping till 5 Dec.
And SG398 is good for $10-off orders over $99, till 4 Dec. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts