Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you find a deal on Ammo post the type of ammo, the price the location and date in this thread. Lets try to keep all this info in one place so we can stop trying to hunt through thread after thread for it. The more people we have reporting sales and deals the better off we'll all be. This is one of the best ways we can help each other out, everyone doing the leg work looking for deals is going to beat each one of us doing it on our own.

Today 11-7-08 China Mart 9mm Blazer Brass 115gr $8.57 per 50rd box.
Sale goes on to unknown date.

Hey Mods, considering what we're looking at in the future, why don't we make this a sticky?

·
Registered
937 Posts
I looked yesterday and grafs.com had a good deal on ammo. AIMs also still has .223 brass for 169.00 for 500 rounds. I think 1000 rounds of AK ammo for 179.00.

·
Michigan Gun Nut
801 Posts
Cabela's, Dundee MI, Estate Buckshot, 00 or #4, 25 Round Box, $15. Best deal on that I have ever seen period- its 5 5round boxes for the price of 3 boxes.

Fiocchi Loaded handgun ammo- 9mm 147Grain XTP, .38Spcl 125gr xtp, among others. 50 round box for under 30. price is not much more than a 25 or 20 round box of other brands.

Let me get back to you all on other deals at work.

Else where, hmm, Johnson's In Adrian.... Gotta check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts