Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In New Hampshire, a man, Tom Ball, burned himself alive, like the Tunisian who couldn't live and pay bribes. It all started when his daughter wouldn't quit licking him.

He sent a long well researched statement on how the Feds and the feminists have destroyed 35 million families, including his.

This is in New Hampshire, supposedly one of the good states, not Mass or CA. I think everyone needs to print the manifesto and give it to their local police, judges, DA's, etc.

Please think carefully about the second set of unwritten laws the police go by, the "second set of books"

Just like the financial wizards can destroy the world, and do it with so much smoke and mirrors that there is no enemy, it looks like the same has taken over our local law enforcement.

Look at what he fought against. If you have no specific enemy, it is murder to kill, it is the whole system.

He died for us all.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I've know several people (men) that this has happened to. One had a successful contracting making 8K a month in the divorce he was forced to sell the business X got half and pay alimony and child support but his new job only paid 2,500.00 the alimony and child support took 2K. Taxes, food,rent, clothing, fuel, insurance doesnt work on 500.00 a month you know what the system doesn't care !

More on Tom Ball's plight

http://www.inmalafide.com/blog/2011...awyer-wants-me-jailed-for-back-child-support/

·
Deus exsisto laus
3,963 Posts
He sure doesn't know how to make a proper Molotov cocktail. A glass bottle filled with fuel and a burning rag, can start a fire. We were taught in a M.O.U.T. scenario to use Molotov's to take out Soviet tanks. We were taught to dissolve Styrofoam in the fuel till the fuel was like a thick syrup or jelly. It will now stick to stuff and burn rather than just run off. Perfect for dropping on Soviet armor. Slapping a toddler in the face till her lip bleeds? I guess it's better he went this way rather than walking into court with an AK47. TP

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No justification for the slap, but I think his manifesto had valid points.
I'm glad he didn't shoot anyone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

What I was trying to say State and Local LE is infected with federal judicial activism, which I didn't realize.

·
Deus exsisto laus
3,963 Posts
That was one ferocious way to make a point. I'm sorry, but there is something not being said here. There's more to this . What nutcase slaps a toddler so hard that she has a bloody lip?So he torches himself...yeah, that's a lucid answer to his legal / financial/ familial dilemma. I wonder what the kids said to his children the next day at school? How does the mother tell the children "your daddy went a little bit overboard again?" Yes, he did make some valid points in his dissertation, however, his suicide seems more of a way to torture the wife , their children, and all who have "wronged" him more than a noble gesture. TP

·
Registered
161 Posts
In New Hampshire, a man, Tom Ball, burned himself alive, like the Tunisian who couldn't live and pay bribes. It all started when his daughter wouldn't quit licking him.

He sent a long well researched statement on how the Feds and the feminists have destroyed 35 million families, including his.

This is in New Hampshire, supposedly one of the good states, not Mass or CA. I think everyone needs to print the manifesto and give it to their local police, judges, DA's, etc.

Please think carefully about the second set of unwritten laws the police go by, the "second set of books"

Just like the financial wizards can destroy the world, and do it with so much smoke and mirrors that there is no enemy, it looks like the same has taken over our local law enforcement.

Look at what he fought against. If you have no specific enemy, it is murder to kill, it is the whole system.

He died for us all.
You're making him out to be some sort of Jesus Christ figure, "he died for us all".

I've dealt with his type before. He's admits what he did but makes it sound like the most minor incident. He then goes on about how he was persecuted for something so minor. He struck his child bad enough for his wife to ask him to leave and then she called the police. He makes it out to be brainwashing on her part. I searched but could not find a link on the original incident. I'm not shedding any tears and there won't be any revolution over this.

·
10,548 Posts
He raises good Points in his Manifesto. My Wife left me because she was a Slut/Druggy while I was on my first Deployment. Now I pay Child Support, while she lives on Welfare and continues to use Drugs and smoke Cigarrettes. She has Custody of my Son most of the time. I get him on Vacations and Weekends. I have tried to show the Court all of the evidence of the abuse my Son has suffered as a result of their Ruling, and have basically been told that "The Mother always wins." WTF?!
I own my own home and 13.5 Acres, and she lives in an appartment Building, getting Section 8 or whatever they call it here in VT.
Basically, the System is totally ****ed, and I can see the Validity in everything that this Ball says.
My son is 10 now, and I just let things slide because I am sick of trying to explain things to Child Service workers who won't listen do to the Fact that I am a Man. It really burns me up! (No pun intended)
This is just the way it is.
If the SHTF there is a list of folks that will find my Son and I in thier face, explaining again to them what I have tried to tell them in the past, only this time, there will be no repurcusions for my Actions.
Until then, I will put up with it and abide the Rule of Law. If the SHTF, and I was able, I would do a lot more than burn Buildings to the Ground.
Rant out.:mad:

·
Registered
456 Posts
My observations:

1. The national media is completely mum on this... Weird.

2. This guy has major problems accepting responsibility. The kid made him smack her. The wife called the counselor. The counselor made the wife call the cops. On and on without a word that there is no excuse to draw blood from a 4 year old.

3. He's absolutely right about the system from top to bottom. It's corrupt and immoral. The US Federal Government is a rogue entity who has usurped power so far outside the constitutional boundaries it's almost rare to see a federal entity conducting a legal action.

·
Registered
939 Posts
my mom always told me, who you choose to marry is the most important decision you will make. it will either make you happy for the rest of your life.... or miserable the rest of your life.

I guess not everybody had that conversation with their parents???

on a political note.... the system is geared towards the destruction of the family unit. it is the shortest route from self sufficient independence to government dependence.

the laws were created to incentive divorce while the entitlements are in place to clean up the mess afterwards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts