Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
They are all quite old... 10 years or so.

It's a nice primer for what is about to come though.

The scars that Tim Mcveigh left will remain forever, and always be a cross any person viewed as a "constitutionalist" will have to bear, but time has eroded the edge and I think people will once again form groups to protect the constitution in the very near future.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
The Donahue episodes look like they are from around 1993-1997 since Haiti and Waco were discussed. Alex jones referred to the Donahue clips as being 15 years ago. The C-span clips have to have been much more recent. Fred Thompson was on that anti-terrorist committee.

I like that James Johnson guy from Ohio. He keeps it real and does an excellent job of presenting his position to Congress. Funny thing though, the ones not wearing camo came off as weird to me after they opened their mouths.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
One of the best books I've read on the topic is called Harvest of Rage, Why Oklahoma City is Only the Begining. BY Joel Dyer. Copyright 1997.
I have to admit I was clueless as to what a militia was back in the 90's. I thought it was like a bunch of guys playing army. Man was I naive, one day an acquantence said no it is something other than what you think it is...Not sure if I was right or he was right. I did a bit of research to see if I had the Militia thing in proper context...I was wrong and he was right. It aint about playing army...LOL
Peter

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Brew,
That was creepy in a paranoid sort of way...Again my naitivety of the topic is evident. I was thinking the whole militia thing had died out by the late 90's. Now I am begining to wonder, did it die out? or just go underground? Okay now I'm creeping myself out...
Peter

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
The scars that Tim Mcveigh left will remain forever,
Pay back is a b itch . McVeigh did what others have wanted to do for years . I think he went about it in the wrong way as there was way to much collateral damage , he should have been more selective as to his targets , BUT that would not have gotten the attention he wanted . OOHHH well , life goes on and Lon Horiuchi walks free as a bird .............

Just remember what party was in power when we had the pleasure of Ruby Ridge and Waco , ooohh dont forget the little Cuban kid ............not like I care about some illegal getting the boot , but you dont point an MP5 at a 6 year old kid .

The Militia's will be making a come back . But there are new rules to the game .

1.) NO INTERNET ..............
2.) If you havent known the person for some time , watch your 6
3 .) 3 people can keep a secret , if 2 are dead .
4.) Any action , DEFENSIVE or OFFENSIVE or even TRAINING will bring F-Troop snooping and get you hung up for being a " Domestic Terrorist " .

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I really doubt McVey's execution.The method they used was so pathetically easy to fake.The doctor pronounced him dead,while he still breathed.They supposedly cremated him.When they moved the body,they used multiple unmarked vehicles,to thwart attempts to follow.
Had they used 30-06 in a firing squad,it would be more believable.The shot they gave him was the same one I got for a root canal.Knocked me right out,just like the video. Count backwards,from 10.
9...8...7...6...out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts