Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been around for a couple of years but bears exposure again as it bears on each of our lives and of our childrens. Please pay special attention to the last list of companies who do sell American gasoline. I earnestly try to buy only American made products as it puts our neighbors back to work and they in turn can put us back. The gub cannot do it but we can.

You might
want to pass this on. I buy 90% of our gasoline at ARCO...................but take a look atWALMART. WOW they do it right

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco..........................0 barrels

0ASinclair.....................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels
Hess...........................0 barrels
ARC0...........................0 barrels
Maverick.......................0 barrels
Flying J.......................0 barrels
Valero.........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA*................0 barrels

*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do.
Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!
I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300).....and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it...THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10 people. How long would that really take you? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people, within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically be contacted during the next eight days.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Also, we do not import the majority of our petrol/oil from OPEC; instead, the majority comes from Canada. But who am I to let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory or paranoia.

Reactions: MikeK

·
Burner
669 Posts
In my area most of the gas stations are operated and staffed by Middle Easterners with the exception of Speedway and Meijers. Meijers is Michigan based, not sure where they buy their gas but I do prefer to support the home team. 2nd choice is Speedway as I understand it is a US based/owned company. I dislike dealing with the Middle Eastern staffed stations as I really hate standing at the counter waiting to be helped and the staff is jabbering in their "native" language and not acknowledging me so I avoid them like the plague.

What also ****es me off is how people grouse about the price of gas and then buy an armload of "convenience" items from the stations owned and operated by ME's. I dont mind it as much when they are "locally" owned but I really dislike sending more money over to the Mideast, especially like the earlier poster said regarding their desires to wage jihad on us. Why give them more money? I try an not make it any easier on them. Personally I dont care when they whine and state they loose money on gas and it is the convenience items that make them their profit. Kiss my grits.

·
Banned
633 Posts
This has been around for a couple of years but bears exposure again as it bears on each of our lives and of our childrens. Please pay special attention to the last list of companies who do sell American gasoline. I earnestly try to buy only American made products as it puts our neighbors back to work and they in turn can put us back. The gub cannot do it but we can.

You might
want to pass this on. I buy 90% of our gasoline at ARCO...................but take a look atWALMART. WOW they do it right

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco..........................0 barrels

0ASinclair.....................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels
Hess...........................0 barrels
ARC0...........................0 barrels
Maverick.......................0 barrels
Flying J.......................0 barrels
Valero.........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA*................0 barrels

*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do.
Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!
I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300).....and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it...THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10 people. How long would that really take you? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people, within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically be contacted during the next eight days.

You do realize that the U.S. reached peak oil back in the 60's/70's!!

There simply is not enough oil in America, to feed all those hundreds of millions of hungry cars.

I understand what your getting at, but it's simply imposible for the U.S. to be self reliant when it comes to oil.

What we should be doing is buying MORE oil. Stock as much as we can as a national reserve. It would be a hedge against rising fuel costs. Todays prices are very high, but imagin in 10 years. 200$, 300$ a barrel??? who knows. Whenever its at the 50-80$ range we should buy buy buy!!store store store!!

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
While buying American gas seems like a great idea, America isn't energy self sufficient. All it would do is cause shortages and huge price increases. Now if we were producing enough for our needs, I would love to see us give the collective finger to the middle eastern oil producing countries.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You do realize that the U.S. reached peak oil back in the 60's/70's!!

There simply is not enough oil in America, to feed all those hundreds of millions of hungry cars.

I understand what your getting at, but it's simply imposible for the U.S. to be self reliant when it comes to oil.

What we should be doing is buying MORE oil. Stock as much as we can as a national reserve. It would be a hedge against rising fuel costs. Todays prices are very high, but imagin in 10 years. 200$, 300$ a barrel??? who knows. Whenever its at the 50-80$ range we should buy buy buy!!store store store!!
We haven't reached peak oil. We have decided not to develop the oil reserves we have. I am in So Cal, there is as much oil off the coast here as there is in Alaska.

I hope we are pumping the middle east dry before we use ours. Use all of the oil in the ME first, then we don't have to give a damn about them anymore.

·
Banned
633 Posts
We haven't reached peak oil. We have decided not to develop the oil reserves we have. I am in So Cal, there is as much oil off the coast here as there is in Alaska.

I hope we are pumping the middle east dry before we use ours. Use all of the oil in the ME first, then we don't have to give a damn about them anymore.
Since there is only a few years worth of oil in alaska, I stick by the FACT that America hit its own personal peak oil decades ago.

·
Not what I appear to be
2,173 Posts
Obviously MonkenManyay, you have not been keeping up with discoveries of the past few years like ANWAR, The BAKKEN, the Jack Field, The Santa Maria Basin, the Point Arena Basin, plus new fields in the Gulfo de Mexico. But we dare not drill because we may endanger some obscure plankton or rat gopher. We have plenty of oil if we so choose to go for it.

·
End of the Roader
226 Posts
I make my living from oil and gas.

There's only so much left in America... that which is left is harder and harder to produce.

I say, as I've said elsewhere, that we should use everyone else's oil first... so we'll still have some left when everyone else's is gone.

It sickens me to think of the billions of barrels that left my supergiant region of Texas, for less than the tax on a barrel of crude now.... thankfully, we've discovered new shale formations, that will keep us going for years.

Now, if the govt. would shut the tap off on new drilling on public lands, maybe the price would rise... the markets are flooded with gas... not even much of a chance of a hurricane 'helping' out on the price. As an owner, I despise the concept of selling cheap... I want as much as I can get, and more. My momma didn't raise no fool. Anyone that wants to sell low instead of high is delusional.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since there is only a few years worth of oil in alaska, I stick by the FACT that America hit its own personal peak oil decades ago.
Sorry to break the news to you, but your FACT is WRONG.

Alaska alone has 30+ yrs of oil at current production rates, if we want to go drill for it. And that is just what we know about.
All up and down the west coast, the oil companies have found huge fields.
Our technology is constantly improving and fields that were thought to be too far out of reach could now be in play. If we wanted them to be.
The oil shales are problematic, but I am sure that if we wanted to, we would figure out how to get that oil.
Texas and Oklahoma alone have huge amounts of oil still in the ground.

US is at a self imposed peak oil. Not a natural one.

Peak oil is a joke blathered about by people that want to scare others.
Like global warming.

For example, Brazil found a oil field last yr that is larger than all the oil in Saudi Arabia. Another gigantic field was found off the coast of Cuba in the last yr or two.

Here is an example from today

http://www.shell.com/home/content/i...0/eastern_gulf_mexico_portfolio_19032010.html

Not to mention there is increasing evidence that petroleum may be produced by deep geologic processes. Just because coal is compressed plant and animal matter doesn't necessarily mean that oil is too.
If this turns out to be the case, oil is constantly being produced. I read about a seamount off the Texas coast that has been pumped dry back in the 60's and capped. In the late 80's the cap started leaking oil, they tested the seamount and it had refilled with oil. The oil people were shocked and happily pumped it dry again.

We have alot to learn about how this ole planet works IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.