Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· VA / NC
12,690 Posts
I can't stand those who believe the flag is just a symbol, and there is nothing wrong with trashing it. Let me say that first and foremost.

But overlooking how many of us look at the flags in our patriotic way, who is still standing? The American. The winner as far as I am concerned in an uncertain world. We hit gold, we won, and as seen in the crowd, the symbol of our great nation was held up by the audience where we could once again see it.

Hard times are coming, but we as a people will not fall as far as I am concerned, regardless of what it takes to survive.

· On the way to the gallows
4,583 Posts
Anyone else underwhelmed with the Olympics? I see it broadcast in restaurants and in stores and I have to say, "who cares?" So Phelps won a bunch of swimming metals. Another hop head gets famous. Whoppie. Now football is a different thing. Imagine an IFL playing real football. Not a bunch of guys kicking a volleyball around a field but blood and guts territory invasion. That's sports.

· Crazy Old Man
3,938 Posts
Anyone else underwhelmed with the Olympics? I see it broadcast in restaurants and in stores and I have to say, "who cares?" So Phelps won a bunch of swimming metals. Another hop head gets famous. Whoppie. Now football is a different thing. Imagine an IFL playing real football. Not a bunch of guys kicking a volleyball around a field but blood and guts territory invasion. That's sports.
I've gone out of my way to avoid it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.