Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the videos now Max is going crazy and throwing stuff while on screen and using props like bananas!

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
American Dollar Total Collapse worth less Toilet paper
9/11 High Jacking of the USA banks

Banned in France except in Suburbs "Banlieues" UNFORTUNATLY on
a l-jesira Sat channel...!!!
What a shame that ours officials broadcasters hide this kind of evidence.
OF Course there is a "Conspiration"
IT'S a lethal Sin Against Spirit:
The Holly Holly One First,then Against
Human intellect too ...Regards

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
yea they are "wise"
they have figgered out how ta destroy our economy - with our help, consent, and have us pay fer it

Reactions: awildchipmunk

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
might as well quit getting up and going to work. it;s all for naught now because of that video.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
might as well quit getting up and going to work. it;s all for naught now because of that video.
Might as well quit paying attention altogether. ...So there's a conglomerate who admittedly is out to destroy our sovereignty, eliminate the Constitution we were founded on, steal our wealth, our childrens' wealth, and our grandchilrens' wealth and basically make us slaves on the plantation. Big deal.

We'll put our heads in the sand like everyone else so we don't have to see it either.

Good plan.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Might as well quit paying attention altogether. ...So there's a conglomerate who admittedly is out to destroy our sovereignty, eliminate the Constitution we were founded on, steal our wealth, our childrens' wealth, and our grandchilrens' wealth and basically make us slaves on the plantation. Big deal.

We'll put our heads in the sand like everyone else so we don't have to see it either.

Good plan.
what is it that you plan on doing about it?

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Educate.

Power in numbers. The more people who are aware of what is happening and who is responsible, the better off we'll all be in the long run.

Posting info on forums like this one is MY plan. Why do you take issue with that?

·
Vote 3rd party!
900 Posts
FX, from all your other posts, I'm guessing your plan will be to keep arguing for more bailouts. Once the "people's bailout" begins, then you'll be able to collect welfare and food stamps and keep posting here until the US is out of money.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
FX, from all your other posts, I'm guessing your plan will be to keep arguing for more bailouts. Once the "people's bailout" begins, then you'll be able to collect welfare and food stamps and keep posting here until the US is out of money.
huh? I didn't support any bailouts. i do support the LOANS the govt gave the big three. Just like Canada, Sweden, Germany etc loaned to THEIR Automotive companies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts