Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing our presIdential candidates (primarily the female Snowden) as well as the "dindu nuffins" attacking law enforcement after a few idiots breaking the law get themselves killed, and don't even get me started on the gun control debates after the most recent shootings. I really think the United States are getting the wheels turning towards the next civil war or a revolution. Thoughts and comments?

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Civil Disturbance, yes. But after closely following the January/February events and the Patriot Information Hotline during that time, a No for full on revolution/civil war.

I am not even going to get into my reasons why, but 50 percent of the tough talkers (the so called 3 percent) are 'paper tigers' that will run at the first sign of trouble and 40 percent of the remaining 50 percent are idiots. That leaves less than 1 percent to mount a resistance, good luck with that.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
I wouldn't discount it completely but not close yet. The problem is that even though things are getting worse for the republic. Everyone is still fat and happy in real life.

We start having serious economic, energy, food problems, then it starts getting real.

No country is more than 9 (?) meals from a revolution.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Snowden broke rules of classification for the benefit of the public and the Hildabeast for personal benefit so it would be disrespectful to Snowden to associate him with the Beast! The elite ruling class has been preparing for wide spread civil unrest for awhile now and as each day passes it gets harder to mount a resistance, the ultimate goal is to disarm the American public and it would take a large group of like minded people having enough and acting but we are a nation full of idiots so nothing will be done we are doomed as a nation

·
Just some dude on the net
2,327 Posts
I am not even going to get into my reasons why, but 50 percent of the tough talkers (the so called 3 percent) are 'paper tigers' that will run at the first sign of trouble and 40 percent of the remaining 50 percent are idiots. That leaves less than 1 percent to mount a resistance, good luck with that.
This times like 1000. Things are crazy right now but it's still not enough to pull people off the couch and get them doing anything more then post a tending hash tag or like a photo.

War won't break out until a large percentage of Americans feel they have nothing more to lose. And even then only a small minority will actually do anything. Just look at Venezuela, they're killing one another for a loaf of bread and they still haven't revolted against thier government.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just personaly quite weary of the amount of people that join the sheep masses by the hour. And I try to avoid the television as much as possible due to the steady stream of bs that media corporations use to subdue the masses. I mean when the biggest debate of a country is what bathroom a person can use because of how they view themselves on a daily basis is sickening. I almost think that mass media is the governments way to distract us from the tax money that fills their wallets, among other activities they choose to do, or is my tin foil hat too tight? Lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snowden broke rules of classification for the benefit of the public and the Hildabeast for personal benefit so it would be disrespectful to Snowden to associate him with the Beast! The elite ruling class has been preparing for wide spread civil unrest for awhile now and as each day passes it gets harder to mount a resistance, the ultimate goal is to disarm the American public and it would take a large group of like minded people having enough and acting but we are a nation full of idiots so nothing will be done we are doomed as a nation
Localized hell raising, burning and looting. The rest of us have to go to work tomorrow.
I wouldn't discount it completely but not close yet. The problem is that even though things are getting worse for the republic. Everyone is still fat and happy in real life.

We start having serious economic, energy, food problems, then it starts getting real.

No country is more than 9 (?) meals from a revolution.
Civil Disturbance, yes. But after closely following the January/February events and the Patriot Information Hotline during that time, a No for full on revolution/civil war.

Valid statement. I actually just got home from kommiefornia 2 days ago and almost went crazy. I don't blame you for moving lol. I hope to never find myself in CA state borders ever again:D:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm interested to see how this thread unfolds. I love hearing everybody's input. I'll be back tonight. Going to try my luck with some Illinois bass while the weather is nice, catch you guys later

·
Banned
10,042 Posts
Valid statement. I actually just got home from kommiefornia 2 days ago and almost went crazy. I don't blame you for moving lol. I hope to never find myself in CA state borders ever again:D:
What About Virginia, Hawaii, Colorado, Oregon, New Jersey, New York, Washington State, Connecticut, Massachusetts ...:confused:

·
Capes are cool.
1,753 Posts
Conditions were far worse for the colonists. And they had the support and local govt structure in place. Even then it took 150 years (6 generations) for the liberty to turn to prosperity.
Without a plan for post revolution...there won't be a revolution. A sizable group with a cohesive plan, plus a sustainable recruiting effort will be needed. I haven't seen anything like this to date. And if it became known....it would be infiltrated so bad that every other person would be an FBI agent.

So realistically.....no revolution.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts

Well one group has already started the next civil war
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/alert-cops-now-being-targeted-across-america-heres-whats-coming-next?utm_source=DC&utm_medium=DC&utm_campaign=DC

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
In coming years learn to recognize the difference between Civil Disturbance that will be put down by Local Law Enforcement (maybe even state run National Guard) and Civil War/Revolution that will actually pit state vs. state and brother against brother.

As mentioned in my first post the increase of Civil Disturbance will actually increase. But a full on Civil War/Revolution, not in my lifetime.

Anybody can claim their movement is the next 'Civil War', but in reality it's a bunch of out of control gangs; Civil Disturbance.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts