Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wsj article LINK

Is this current situation brewing up the perfect storm for a horrible future in this country. Comment on your thought about this russian professor and his predictions. Is this just fear mongering or is there some truth behind some of this.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Point out what he said that was false.
How about the map to start with. Idaho joining China? Texas joining Mexico? The Texas national guard could whip Mexico. Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and Miss joining Mexico? Yah right. ANd the Carolinas, Tenn and Kentucky joining the EU yah right. He may know his own culture well but it obvious that he doesn't know ours very well.
I could possibly see the South all getting together same with the north and the west but that map is garbage. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
He got a year for his prediction to come true and I don't see it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
How about the map to start with. Idaho joining China? Texas joining Mexico? The Texas national guard could whip Mexico. Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and Miss joining Mexico? Yah right. ANd the Carolinas, Tenn and Kentucky joining the EU yah right. He may know his own culture well but it obvious that he doesn't know ours very well.
I could possibly see the South all getting together same with the north and the west but that map is garbage. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
He got a year for his prediction to come true and I don't see it.

Nope a third of Pasadena on a Saturday night drunken rampage could whip mexico...remember what the Texas Rangers did during the Battle of Monterey.

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
I don't see this happening. One could speculate that if Aztlan made an aggressive move to claim a chunk of the South West and our economy was in complete shambles after some Martial law to deal with riots that Washington may give California to China to settle a deficit with them. I doubt that will happen but I can see how it could come to that.

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
Ha ha ha ha... The US will fall to Canadian World Domination!!! There will be Tim Horton's everywhere. Police will be required to wear Mountie uniforms. Basketball, football and baseball will all be forbidden, and hockey will be mandatory. Florida will have snow making machines installed everywhere, so that every December they will know what winter is really all about. French fries will only be served as poutine - never just plain fries. And finally, all weak American beer will be banned, unless they increase their alcohol percentage to a minimum of 5%!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
And finally, all weak American beer will be banned, unless they increase their alcohol percentage to a minimum of 5%![/QUOTE]

Oh really???:cool:

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
Ha ha ha ha... The US will fall to Canadian World Domination!!! There will be Tim Horton's everywhere. Police will be required to wear Mountie uniforms. Basketball, football and baseball will all be forbidden, and hockey will be mandatory. Florida will have snow making machines installed everywhere, so that every December they will know what winter is really all about. French fries will only be served as poutine - never just plain fries. And finally, all weak American beer will be banned, unless they increase their alcohol percentage to a minimum of 5%!
Rhode Island could whip Canada.

·
tinfoil bandana
1,164 Posts
Keep it up hoser, we'll send you some more Wal*Marts....:upsidedown:

·
My powder's dry,is yours?
556 Posts
Aztlan is a real possibility but not with weapons so much.They will over populate the Southwest and it will be peaceful.Watch it over the next 15 years.

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
After obama rapes your 2nd adm. rights, Canada will be the most armed country in north america, plus people from rhode island dont even know where Canada is...
If Obama and the Democrats brought back the assault weapons ban, you don't think the Canadian government would follow suit, and take away everything but single shot paintball "guns" from us? The Liberals and NDP are salivating, and praying for the day when they can finally ban legal firearm ownership altogether. Of course, that won't stop the criminals from having firearms.

"It only takes seconds to call 911 - but waiting for the police may take the rest of your life." (One of the slogans of the Canadian Association for Self Defense.) But anyway - that's a whole other rant, and not the subject of the original post.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
if they have strong ties to the Zetas- there might just be more violence north of the border

·
Wide awake
1,963 Posts
"How about the map to start with. Idaho joining China? Texas joining Mexico?"

Sorry, I love Texas, but half of it already is Mexico. Look at how they delivered up BP Agents Compean and Ramos. I think Texans are great, but our government allowed them to be infiltrated.

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts