Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine who is a collector also wants to trade me a AMD-65 for one of my Finnish M-39 Mosin-Nagants,,,he does not have a M-39 and I do not have a AMD-65,,,never had any dealings with this type rifle,,,7.62x39 with 2 20 round magazines,,,even swap,,,I think I paid $229.00 for the M-39 marked Sako/Sky 1943,,,all matching numbers and in really good shape,,,I do have 3 of these rifles same year and also SKY marked,,,what do yall think,,,or the AMD-65s any good or shoud I keep my M-39?...SEMPER FI:confused:

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
Trade it now!!!

The AMD 65 current price is 350-400

Its a reliable great little AK type weapon.

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Go and make the trade--hurry!
If you really, really want to, you can take an AMD and convert it to regular style AK furniture. But why?! They are sexy little beasts!

ST

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Keep it! Love my FEG. I bought it new, traded for a S&W M&P 45, then got it back in another so I have less than $250 in it. Great for the vehicle and fast to use. I have a light attached to front of the gas tube and a tritium front. Needs an optic but that is down the road. I carry a 20 rd in place and a 30 rd in my GHB for an even 50 rds. I figure if I need more there will be some others laying on the ground. It's kinda loud but it handles fast and the Tapco trigger is nice.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Trade it now!!!

The AMD 65 current price is 350-400

Its a reliable great little AK type weapon.
actually more like 400 at the absolute cheapest up to 800 at some stores.

But yes, I own one, and would get another.

The AMD will be inflating in value soon because they are out of production

Its the most fun gun i have ever shot. And a pretty damn good, light, and fast handling fighting rifle too.

I'd trade three of those mosins for one AMD-65

1 - 5 of 5 Posts