Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wish I remembered where I saw it but there was a posting some where on the webs that there is a possibility of a cluster in Orange County NY. Some temple bringing in Korean actors and there seems to be some signs of sickness..... true or not I have no clue...possible....yes since there are several rather secretive groups up there. I grew up there so......first hand experience.

·
EdgeCrusher
932 Posts
NYCs main population are the commuters from surrounding areas/states Mon-Fri. Well paying gigs...

Some boroughs look no different than customs lines at airports, no different than Italian and Irish immigration timed.

Im sure the quarantining on Long Island will hit more condensed areas soon.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Bugged out already
4,078 Posts
A big issue is that states are now just starting to get the ability to test. Initially, test kits were faulty. Also, COVID-19 symptoms are similar to flu symptoms. Now that states are finally starting to get limited ability to test for COVID-19, I predict positives will start to spring up around the country almost immediately.

·
Nunquam Non Paratus
1,527 Posts
It's implausible to believe NYC and other big cities are not already circulating the virus.

Major airport, major tourist location, massive population, very dirty and crowded.
That and the CDC was specifically NOT testing for coronavirus unless the person had been traveling to China or was in contact with someone who was known to have it. We could have thousands of cases out there that are unconfirmed, and thousands more that are minor enough that they never went to the doctor.

Edit to add: I see AlaskaJohn already made this point. Perhaps I should read the rest of the thread before replying...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Test kits are faulty, broken or do not work right now... how can you say there is no one with the virus????.

Hawaii just got approval to do it in our own lab....took weeks for approval, next step getting test kits that really work? That will be let's see ...meanwhile the virus is traveling around the world. And it is perhaps like the last three times that there will be a test kit that works and may Work???

If you read the guidelines for testing...it is a joke and we have doctor here that believe the coronavirus is here but it does meet the testing guidelines which are beyond stupid, did you read the guidelines???, the CDC said no test for us. FDA the idiots of the world, will not approve test kits from other countries....talk about the government's control? Failure is coming out everywhere.

Meanwhile, the only thing I have heard that people should have as their number one focus on ....IS build that immune system of yours to a strong level and it will make a difference. Which is stop doing and eating things that major compromise and open you to get sick. Ton of new science research around the world on this subject in the last years.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts