Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get this email from a craigslist ad I had posted about a floor safe for sale.

You are obviously delirious, and should very seriously consider rethinking your mindset; you aren’t safe anywhere! Heavily ARM yourself my friend; it is going to get worse before it gets better, because we are heading for civil unrest in this country, as we watch on the news with other countries around the world!
TAKE IT TO THE BANK AND CASH MY WORDS IN!

Its not that I disagree with him, but come on, really?
Which one of you is this?

Thought you guys would enjoy that. :D:

·
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I replied

First of all, I was raised in the country and consider myself an acting survivalist.
Secondly, get a life.

Regards

Some people are stupid.

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
OpSec. Always avoid replying to stupid people - then use lead if you must. (Joking --(maybe))

On the bright side, he was trying to help. Meanwhile, I would have thought what he said and countered your offer at half the asking price if I picked it up within the hour.

Sure, I'll help out others - but first I must take care of my own family.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I get this email from a craigslist ad I had posted about a floor safe for sale.

Its not that I disagree with him, but come on, really?
Which one of you is this?

Thought you guys would enjoy that. :D:
So you're selling a safe, which is a THING, and he tells you "you're not safe anywhere". Well, what else do you want me to call it? (By the way, I'm selling a US Army field safe from the Korean War era, and having no luck either. I just tell people to call me, and hide my email address. If anybody's in northern California, western Nevada, or southern Oregon and is looking for a small safe, PM me.)

·
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So you're selling a safe, which is a THING, and he tells you "you're not safe anywhere".

I would post a link to the actual ad but I would rather not.
What I said in the ad was that I was selling it because I had moved to a better neighborhood and felt safer and thus not in need of it anymore.

I DO feel safer but its not like i've sold all my guns and turned gay or something.
I just don't need a safe bolted to my floor just to protect some important documents.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What I said in the ad was that I was selling it because I had moved to a better neighborhood and felt safer and thus not in need of it anymore.

I DO feel safer but its not like i've sold all my guns and turned gay or something.
I just don't need a safe bolted to my floor just to protect some important documents.
Ah. That guy is still a moron.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts

But if you do decide to turn gay, can I haz yer preps????:D:

·
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I get another one today from someone...

is this ad real?
I'm thinking...
"No its not ****ing real, I posted that for the sole purpose of distracting you from the real ads."

Why does this safe ad attract these kinds of people??

More comic relief for you on the hour!

·
Destroyer of Karen
11,279 Posts
craigslist has turned into people setting up fake ads to be ironical and get on the "best of list"

Post pics and talk about something in the local news.

·
Semper Fi
222 Posts
I get another one today from someone...

I'm thinking...
"No its not ****ing real, I posted that for the sole purpose of distracting you from the real ads."

Why does this safe ad attract these kinds of people??

More comic relief for you on the hour!
THAT made my day.

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
What kind of safe are you selling?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts