Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
im curious as to know, how willingly welcome people with a religious background would be welcome in "communes" if anything does happen?

I'm ordained (non denominational), An astrologer capable of doing several branches of natal and predictive astrology (not the newspaper sun sign crap either the real stuff, as well weather prediction via astrology) I can read Tarot, I ching, Runes. I am excellent at archery, I know herbalism, Also, i've studied and understand the philosophy and esoteric significance behind all those divination methods.

·
Lone Wolf
480 Posts
Howdy an' welcome!

all races, creeds an' sexes welcome. It don't matter what religion you are, but just expect many of us to think it's wrong an' given the chance to, some of us will try to convert you, while yet others will just ridicule what you believe, no matter what it is you believe, without offering any suggestion 'cause they haven't a clue what to believe an' feel left out but won't admit it. But I think you'll find that anywhere. I'm a Bible believing, Baptist leaning Christian, an' I do understand ridicule an' rejection. You get used to it.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
Hello and welcome. Most communes have some form of religion, so I don't see it as problem....the whole nature of a commune is , the more, the merrier.

·
Prepared in NH
12,847 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Collin County, Republic of Texas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts