Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
On the lake
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emergency Essentials has all of their SuperPails on sale this month. The food comes in 6-gallon buckets sealed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers. There is a 200 lb minimum required on your order (you can order other stuff to meet the weight requirement). They have grains, legumes, milk, sugar and honey. Here is a link:

Emergency Essentials SuperPails

·
Registered
781 Posts
Emergency Essentials has all of their SuperPails on sale this month. The food comes in 6-gallon buckets sealed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers. There is a 200 lb minimum required on your order (you can order other stuff to meet the weight requirement). They have grains, legumes, milk, sugar and honey. Here is a link:

Emergency Essentials SuperPails
Thanks for the heads up! I really liked Emergency Essentials, but my last few orders have been delayed without explanation. I ordered some buckets and other various stuff over a week ago, and I haven't heard from them. My last 4 orders have taken over a week to ship, and that was only after sending a couple of emails. I haven't emailed about the latest yet, kind of waiting to see what happens.

They have great products and good prices, but the service has really declined. I've been ordering from them for over a year, and they used to be on top of it. I usually stick with the companies I know, but my next order will probably go somewhere else.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
I like this company too and have ordered from them before with no problems, I'd love to order some of those super pails but the catalog says you have to order 200lbs worth (?) not everybody has that kind of extra money laying around.

·
workin on it......
1,110 Posts
danger, maybe they're getting a lot more orders in and it's taking longer to process them all. it's a thought anyways. Thanks doc!

forgot to ask...is there a promo code?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I really liked Emergency Essentials, but my last few orders have been delayed without explanation. I ordered some buckets and other various stuff over a week ago, and I haven't heard from them. My last 4 orders have taken over a week to ship, and that was only after sending a couple of emails. I haven't emailed about the latest yet, kind of waiting to see what happens.

They have great products and good prices, but the service has really declined. I've been ordering from them for over a year, and they used to be on top of it. I usually stick with the companies I know, but my next order will probably go somewhere else.
danger-

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please give me (Don) a call at 1-800-999-1863 here at Emergency Essentials and I will do my best to make things right with you. Thanks!

·
On the lake
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
danger, maybe they're getting a lot more orders in and it's taking longer to process them all. it's a thought anyways. Thanks doc!

forgot to ask...is there a promo code?
I'm pretty sure you don't need a promo code for the sale prices.

·
On the lake
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone know how long the contents of these buckets will last, specifically if kept around 70 degrees?
I've been told the SuperPail grains will last for 25-30 years if stored in ideal conditions. So maybe not quite as long at 70 degrees? Honey stores indefinitely - not sure about the milk. Seems like I've seen 7-10 years on the milk somewhere.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I love Emergency Essentials! I just placed a $300+ order with them this month. The new catalog arrived the other day and I'm planning on making another order in the next week. I always get great service! I'll have to check out these superpails!

·
Registered
781 Posts
danger-

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please give me (Don) a call at 1-800-999-1863 here at Emergency Essentials and I will do my best to make things right with you. Thanks!
Shortly after posting last night I got an email with tracking info. 1 hour short of 9 calendar days after order. Maybe, like someone else suggested, you guys are just really busy. That would be good. I hope you are. That means you'll stay in business and offering great products. My issue really isn't with waiting. It's more of waiting in the dark.

If you need 9 days to ship a large order, then tell me when I order. I carefully select items that are in stock, but if you run out, then tell me. If you're busy, great, tell me. Just tell me something. 9 days from order to ship, without a status update, pushes the envelope.

Or...let me check the status of my order online. I can view my history, but not status. Give me an estimated ship date or queue number. I'll be happy knowing my place in line, even if the line is long.

Because of my schedule and where I live I need to plan a little to get a delivery. I can't have FedEx leaving that many boxes just sitting around. This shipment is the perfect example of that. I'm scheduled to be hundreds of miles away when my order arrives. I have it all worked out, but knowing sooner would have helped.

I don't want anyone here to be discouraged by my post from trying Emergency Essentials. The prices are good, and the products are better. If you haven't tried the granola you are really missing out! The small problems I've had in the past, other than shipment delays, have been solved very quickly by your great customer service. Extend that level of customer interaction to your order fulfillment system/department and you'll be a step ahead.

I appreciate the response and willingness to make things right. Tell me you'll help me be a more informed customer and I'll stick around.

·
Rogue
1,617 Posts
I give Emergency Essentials two thumbs up as a company. I just recently placed a large order myself and everything processed quickly and correctly.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,135 Posts
done. had to pay standard shipping even tho the order came to 220 pounds.
That should have gotten you into hundredweight shipping, which is where the real savings are. I believe it starts (or used to) at 200 lbs.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
danger-

You guys see that responce? That right there is why I would spend more for the same product then go with companies like Cheaper than dirt.

Customer service, and Integrity.

I am adding your site to my bookmarks.

One more thing. If you aren't already now, I suggest you contact Kev. about promotions and advertising. Might help your business out.

·
Registered
781 Posts
You guys see that responce? That right there is why I would spend more for the same product then go with companies like Cheaper than dirt.

Customer service, and Integrity.

I am adding your site to my bookmarks.

One more thing. If you aren't already now, I suggest you contact Kev. about promotions and advertising. Might help your business out.
I agree. They are very customer focused, which is rare these days.

But...to be fair...Cheap than dirt has some good deals on certain items. I've never had to deal with their customer service, which in a way, is good service.

·
workin on it......
1,110 Posts
That should have gotten you into hundredweight shipping, which is where the real savings are. I believe it starts (or used to) at 200 lbs.
*shrugs* I don't know. this is my first order with them. $12 for shipping isn't much, but theres another place that'll ship your order any size for like $5. And I could get 50# of wheat and package it myself with mylar and oxy absorbs from there. Just sayin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts