Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Informational sponge
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does everyone feel about;
Alex Jones and his group of talk show hosts on the Genesis Communications Network - http://gcnlive.com/
or
The American Voice Radio Network - http://theamericanvoice.com/ (learned about this one from bigjohnlipscomb on this site)

The reason I ask is, I am thinking about advertising my company ( www.bulletblocker.com ) on one of these radio stations. They both seem to be a good fit for us. I believe my companies philosophy would work well with the leanings of the shows that are on both channels.

Does anyone have any thoughts on either of those stations? Any help would be appreciated before I spend the money?

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
346 Posts
Alex is a bulldog for sure , rabid at times but on the money much of the times and he has a large audiance it seems. I don't listen to him often on the shortwave any more (past my bed time) but I use to listen on AM radio back in TX . I think he is sincere even though he sel DVDs and boks much of the time he OKs copying his stuff to pass on to others.

·
Feed Yourself
73 Posts
Regarding Alex Jones

Hi Joe,
I'm surprised that with all the numerous forums online you can't come to your own consensus regarding Alex Jones, his views, his supporters, his detractors - but from my perspective this is one you have to decide on your own. Unfortunately I cannot access your website for some unknown reason - that might give a better idea of your company. Anyways - personally - Jones is great. Hope this helps.

·
Informational sponge
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hop,

I listen to him on the internet at www.alexjones.com, his show is live from noon - 4:00 then it's replayed all day long. That's where I came up with the idea of advertising with him.

·
Informational sponge
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know why you can't access the site, never heard that problem before. I am glad that it's my choice to make, wasn't really asking for permission; like everyone that asks about an item before buying it, just looking for some constructive criticism on the show. If everyone believes he's full of crap, then why would I waste the money on his show? This forum is full of people that are like me, so I figured they may have some insight that I could relate too.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
He is 100% poser. You should be able to see into his bull. I truly beleive he laughs at his own success and that he is able to get anyone to beelive his nonsence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts