·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mexican Border riots expel the Army, not cartels

http://americanpreppersnetwork.blogspot.com/

Post of 02/23/09 Fox News video

God Bless TX :thumb:

I hope Prezobama sends a negotitating team to appeal to reason witht ecartel so they'll backdown :rolleyes:

Get ready to Bubba Up Texicans

Bubba’s do so got teeth, check your ankle

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
he'll most likely put sanctions against Texas for defying the great almighty government

Reactions: Hilda and joes

·
I'm your huckleberry
264 Posts
History repeats itself.

One of the primary reasons Texas seceded from the union about 15 years after they joined it is as follows:

The Federal Government, while but partially under the control of these our unnatural and sectional enemies, has for years almost entirely failed to protect the lives and property of the people of Texas against the Indian savages on our border, and more recently against the murderous forays of banditti from the neighboring territory of Mexico; and when our State government has expended large amounts for such purpose, the Federal Government has refuse reimbursement therefore, thus rendering our condition more insecure and harassing than it was during the existence of the Republic of Texas.

These and other wrongs we have patiently borne in the vain hope that a returning sense of justice and humanity would induce a different course of administration.

This is clipped directly from the Texas Declaration of Secession of 1861.

Even if Obama brought in the military to defend our border, he'd probably take the prisoners and release them all as full fledged citizens with voting rights.

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
that news cast was on the 21st. has anybody heard more about this.
The weekend just passed. It's Monday. Once the tequila hangovers wear off, it will start up again....

Will "You" be ready....when the biological refuse comes in contact with the rotating oscillator?

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
Mexican Border riots expel the Army, not cartels

http://americanpreppersnetwork.blogspot.com/

Post of 02/23/09 Fox News video

God Bless TX :thumb:

I hope Prezobama sends a negotitating team to appeal to reason witht ecartel so they'll backdown :rolleyes:

Get ready to Bubba Up Texicans

Bubba’s do so got teeth, check your ankle
I hope they get shoot to kill engagement orders.....

·
Registered
589 Posts
Senator Patrick said the Mexican drug cartels were attacking the Mexican police and military with bazookas, and the violence from Mexico could spill over into Texas and other areas of the United States. Hmm... anti-gun politicians have always made the argument that we, the citizens of the U.S., have no need for firearms. Fuhrer Obama has said that our civilian versions of military firearms "belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets". Our streets will soon become the likes of a foreign battlefield he describes, whereby we must protect ourselves and loved ones from violence and tyranny.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Good grief!!!! South Carolina is not a border state but 2 weeks ago in my aunt's neighborhood there was a series of gun shots. Someone called the police. When the police arrived 2 youths ran off in different directions - 1 jumped in a car. The police followed the one in the car. The chase landed them at a mobile home park where the suspect ran inside and appeared moments later with a gun which he proceeded to shoot at the police officer. All 3 youths were caught and hauled to the pokie. End of story. NOT. Today it was on the radio that the youths (ages 14 - 21) were going through an initiation into MS13. They were breaking into people's cars and chose one that belonged to a gun owner that didn't appreciate his car windows being smashed. On a side note: all 3 were here illegally.

The neighborhoods around here are not ready for this. We have not lived with the sound of gunfire outside our window or looked in amazement as thugs shoot at our police officers. I'm not saying we have no problems, we do. But, we are not used to thugs so brazen they'll try robbing property in broad daylight with the owner not 20 ft. away or have the gall to shoot at the police. Yes, we have seen idiots who shoot a police officer trying to stop their drunken [email protected]@ on the road - they get the death penalty for that IF they live.

I guess I'm trying to say that we are not prepared for the total disregard to human life these "people" are bringing to us. We are not used to people being kidnapped for ransom like the people in Phoenix are dealing with.

How anyone can think opening our border and letting these people have free access is beyond me.

Sheriff Metts (for the county I live in) was on the radio today saying that he is about to start a round up of the illegals here. I just can figure out how much more we are suppose to take of this kind of behavior. If we feel it here, I can only imagine how bad it is on our border states.

God bless Texas. GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Do we have an update on this problem? You would think that these riots would be on the news and front page of the paper.

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
Senator Patrick said the Mexican drug cartels were attacking the Mexican police and military with bazookas, and the violence from Mexico could spill over into Texas and other areas of the United States. Hmm... anti-gun politicians have always made the argument that we, the citizens of the U.S., have no need for firearms. Fuhrer Obama has said that our civilian versions of military firearms "belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets". Our streets will soon become the likes of a foreign battlefield he describes, whereby we must protect ourselves and loved ones from violence and tyranny.
I agree great post...I would like to have these anti-gunners stay in a tent on one of the ranches on the border for one week even 24 hours ...I'll bet they change...These ranchers and land owners are going thru HELL down there...

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
Do we have an update on this problem? You would think that these riots would be on the news and front page of the paper.
Mexico is hushing it up after all TOURISM is their #1 LEGAL money maker....Kidnappings have skyrocketed there.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts