Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are trying to do it again!

DETROIT - A Northwest Airlines passenger from N*g**ia, who said he was acting on Al-Qaida's instructions, set off an explosive device Friday in a failed terrorist attack on the plane as it was landing in Detroit, federal officials said.

Flight 253 with 278 passengers aboard was 20 minutes from the airport when it sounded like a firecracker had exploded, witnesses said. One passenger jumped over others and tried to subdue the man. Shortly afterward, the suspect was taken to a front row seat with his pants cut off and his legs burned.

The Homeland Security Advisory System has raised the Threat Level.
The United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow. For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange

What does this mean for us? Well if you are visiting family and are using a Train, Bus, Ship, or Plane expect a long wait.

·
Where the Elite meet
5,560 Posts
Why did you censor *****ia? Is it a banned word here or something?

EDIT: N-I-G-E-R-I-A is banned? What the hell?

·
Country Boy In The City..
246 Posts
It could be censored to throw off the google search bots...? I've been hearing about this story all night every time they broadcast the story seems to change...something's definitely not right about this...

·
survivalist in the making
153 Posts
The first part of n I g e r ia is a racial slur. That's why it's sensored. The computer only sensors what it's told to sensor. It doesn't recognize that it's a different word with IA added to it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Because that goes against their propaganda agenda. The really scary part is that I never would have known about this if it wasn't for survivalistboards.com

*****ia is banned because the board is noticing the first 5 letter spells a very derogatory term for an african.

·
Burner
668 Posts

·
Get Lost! May I?
165 Posts
I remember a few weeks ago telling my girlfriend that there will be increased news reports about the dangers of flying. There have been planes flying way off course, smoke in the cabins, the TSA handbook getting released, and now this.

Something is fishy.

·
Editor, Ready Magazine
587 Posts
The news report I read said the suspect was on the no fly list!!! Hello!!! And he was still let on the plane?!? :eek:

Delta was saying that they didnt handle the security screening in Amsterdam so it wasnt their fault. I doubt that argument would have held up if the plane had gone down.

http://www.freep.com/article/20091225/NEWS05/91225022/Reports-NWA-passenger-was-trying-to-blow-up-flight-into-Detroit
According to what I just read says he was not on the No Fly List, but was on a list of those with "Connections" to terrorists. What the difference is I do not know, but there you go.

On the flip side, all he seems to have done it to, literally, blow his personals off and taken himself out of gene pool.

·
seek, locate, evaluate
833 Posts
I am just glad someone REACTED logically with FORCE instead of panicking or being too polite to counter.

All I can say people, is PROFILE when you board your plane. It is your own mind and human rights organizations cannot infiltrate it (yet).

Keep your witts about you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow!

This guy must have been cut from the squad that pulled off 9/11 ;). Seems there was a big drop-off in the talent/resource pool after their master plan was put into effect. 1.5 billion adherants and this is the best they can do? Keep your powder dry boys! They're bringing M-80's!:eek:

Hopefully some people will read this story and realize the greatest threat to our freedom is not a group of (CIA-trained) third-world maniacs, but a bunch of multi-national thugs in walnut-panelled board rooms. Pretty soon we'll have a global airport security force, with a global air-traffic tax to fund it. All aboard for the journey to our brave new world!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
US knew for TWO YEARS this perp was affiliated with al Qaida! Nice try at a false flag operation, but foiled by passengers on the plan.

Now because some idiot didn't run the guy through security after his trip *****ia > Amsterdam, we have to suffer with increased security. Americans will have to pay in extra time and invasion of privacy because of the actions of a non-American instead of beefing up overseas security; this is 'take your shoes off because some British citizen did something' all over again.

·
I have control issues
5,921 Posts
Off topic, but N-I-G-E-R is not a derogatory term for anyone....its the name of a river. The derogatory term requires a double G in the middle.
Exactly what I was going to say, but you beat me to it! (apparently, whoever set the censor filter needs to brush up on their spelling a bit. N-I-G-E-R -I-A is ALSO the the name of a COUNTRY, derived from the name of the river that flows through it.

·
I have control issues
5,921 Posts
Now because some idiot didn't run the guy through security after his trip *****ia > Amsterdam, we have to suffer with increased security. Americans will have to pay in extra time and invasion of privacy because of the actions of a non-American instead of beefing up overseas security; this is 'take your shoes off because some British citizen did something' all over again.
Yeah, and I'm going to have to fly in early February...now because of this idiot, it's going to be even MORE of a hassle than it already was!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts