Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second-in-command of Islamic militant network al-Qaeda has hit out at US President-elect Barack Obama.In a message purportedly from Ayman al-Zawahiri, the al-Qaeda deputy called Mr Obama a “house *****” - a demeaning term implying ...

More...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
From the boys at The Farm. They are gearing us up to accept the coming attack(s) so we don't question who is supposedly responsible for it.

Reactions: salatheel

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Yes and Zawahri also called for there to be more attacks on the criminal US as he put it,he also said that Obama has betrayed his muslim roots.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
It's definitely coming. They are setting it up so much it's sickening. It will be something far larger than 9-11. Bioterrorism? Nuclear?

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
It's definitely coming. They are setting it up so much it's sickening. It will be something far larger than 9-11. Bioterrorism? Nuclear?
who's "they"? I thought 9-11 was an inside job?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
John, are there "9-11 troofer" morons here? Crikey..... I guess this place was too good to be true. I ran into some anti-semitism on another thread.

oh well.......
There's also closed minded sheeple who believe anything the government tells them is true. Let me guess, someone said something bad about Israel so you got upset?
I personally can't stand Israel. :thumb:

Reactions: salatheel

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
If anyone would take an hour of their lives to do a little research they would see it's obvious 9-11 was an inside job. Go look up the Project for a new american century. The neocons lay out their plans in that document years before 2001. The cia had a plan they proposed to the president back in 1959 to bomb Miami and blame it on the Cubans in order for the USA to have a pretext for invading Cuba. It's declassifed. Take the time to look it up before speaking out ridiculing something you know nothing about.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Calling someone, even osamabama, a house *****....seems like awkward speech coming from this zawahiri. just dosen't seem to fit the way they usually are quoted as speaking in the messsages. Sounds too american, if you will. Am I making sense?

Reactions: trixie

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Calling someone, even osamabama, a house *****....seems like awkward speech coming from this zawahiri. just dosen't seem to fit the way they usually are quoted as speaking in the messsages. Sounds too american, if you will. Am I making sense?
But you have to remember, whatever was actually said , had to be sanitized by the press because there at non-profane words that white people and the media are not allowed to use because the liberals do not believe in the rights of freedom of speech or the true meaning of freedom of the press

1 - 12 of 12 Posts