Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An Al-Qaeda linked website suggested in a message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a John McCain presidency.The message, posted yesterday on the ...

More...

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I think an attack would help McCain but it would be stupid on al-Qaeda's part. I think the view they want McCain so the Bush policies will continue is liberal nonsense. al-Qaeda's wants Obama in office and if they have any discipline they will not allow any attacks between now and the election.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yeah straight, I'm sure Bin Laden and his cronies would hate having someone in office that would continue to spend $10 billion a month in Iraq while we face the toughest economic times since the Great Depression. Someone that will continue to give them ample targets that they don't have to leave their AOs to hit. Someone who will continue to present them with a rallying cry for all fanatics.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I think the terrorist would love to have somebody in office that would negotiate with them, maybe give them some aid.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
if there was an attack before the election, it would be proof positive that al-ciada is CIA controled. it would assure a mccain victory.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
if there was an attack before the election, it would be proof positive that al-ciada is CIA controled.
The direct corollary is thus: if AQ does NOT attack before the election, it would be proof positive that they are NOT CIA controlled, and you will be required to remove one layer of tinfoil from your hat.:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts