Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Authorities in Iraq have accused Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri, 42, of killing two police officers in Fallujah in 2006 with other members of the terror group founded by Usama Bin Laden, Arizona federal prosecutors said.

Al-Nouri was arrested Wednesday in Phoenix and appeared before a federal magistrate Friday. The FBI and U.S. marshals arrested him after Iraq requested his extradition."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-in-arizona-accused-of-being-al-qaeda-leader-by-iraq-feds

Good
Let the Iraq Shiites try this Sunni scum
Bye Bye

·
Hunter/Survivor
1,033 Posts
Maybe this Sunni Nut heard how good Sonora style Mexican food is and was slowly working his way east to Hatch New Mexico to sample the great red chile. Kinda makes you think?

On a serious note, if he landed in Az. that means there is an Iraqi sunni community there. If'n I were the authorities I would start looking at these folks closely, but thats just me...

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
On a serious note, if he landed in Az. that means there is an Iraqi sunni community there. If'n I were the authorities I would start looking at these folks closely, but thats just me...
You have a LOT of catching up to do. I have several LEO friends. What they are able to share with me is concerning enough. They just smile when I mentioned my neighbors four doors down have FS and FSA battle flags on display in their garage.

Yeah, I'm watching them too.

They are being watched a lot closer than you think as are the mosques.

·
Hunter/Survivor
1,033 Posts
You have a LOT of catching up to do. I have several LEO friends. What they are able to share with me is concerning enough. They just smile when I mentioned my neighbors four doors down have FS and FSA battle flags on display in their garage.

Yeah, I'm watching them too.

They are being watched a lot closer than you think as are the mosques.
Well.... I can't really write what I know on the topic

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
"Authorities in Iraq have accused Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri, 42, of killing two police officers in Fallujah in 2006 with other members of the terror group founded by Usama Bin Laden, Arizona federal prosecutors said.

Al-Nouri was arrested Wednesday in Phoenix and appeared before a federal magistrate Friday. The FBI and U.S. marshals arrested him after Iraq requested his extradition."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-in-arizona-accused-of-being-al-qaeda-leader-by-iraq-feds

Good

Let the Iraq Shiites try this Sunni scum

Bye Bye
What was he doing in Phoenix?

Where is AZ_highcountry lol.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Start up the rotors
7,655 Posts
I think that guy was my cab driver last time I flew into Sky Harbor...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts