Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al-Qaeda-linked extremists are planning attacks intended to cause mass casualties in the UK, a top British intelligence report has warned.The report, which has been prepared by the intelligence branch of the British Ministry of Defence, ...

More...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well that would make sense to me. After all, no one there can defend themselves. Refering to the recent posts about British firearm laws. TT

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Well that would make sense to me. After all, no one there can defend themselves. Refering to the recent posts about British firearm laws. TT
That's a silly comment.

All the guns in America didn't stop 9/11 from happening.

By the way, did you actually click the link? Did you see the picture of the policeman at the airport with the MP5?

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's a silly comment.

All the guns in America didn't stop 9/11 from happening.

By the way, did you actually click the link? Did you see the picture of the policeman at the airport with the MP5?

All the guns in America are NOT allowed on airplanes.
Sorta like how all public shooting take place in "Gun Free Zones".

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Another solid source for this warning... (USA Homeland Security National Terror Alert Center).. :rolleyes: How will I sleep tonight..

The so-called Government Security Zone (GSZ), an area which covers the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall, Buckingham and St James’ Palaces, is a possible target of the al-Qaeda cells, with threat level in the GSZ described as “severe”, the Daily Telegraph reported.
So called indeed. They should rename the GSZ to NDP, No Democratic Protests, as this is what the zone truly is. It is an area where you can be arrested for wearing the wrong Tshirt. It is an area where you can be told to put your camera away. It is an area where you may not demonstrate without health and safety approval from the government. So on and so forth (unless you're called Brian Haw for which special legislation must be drawn up.)

·
Just some guy
41 Posts
All the guns in America are NOT allowed on airplanes.

I was about to post this same comment. Also let us not forget that the 9/11 highjackers took those planes with box cutters. I guess we all have to stop using razor blades now? Gun and knife laws don't stop bad people from doing bad things, only the "upstanding" citizens from using those tools in defense.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I wonder if the British govt. will give the visas,and flight training,like they did here in the U.S...
Even gave them spending money to go to the strip club...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I wonder if the British govt. will give the visas,and flight training,like they did here in the U.S...
Even gave them spending money to go to the strip club...
They even had an FBI informant for a landlord.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts