Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 10 of these and they arrived today. These were advertised as "rusty" but functional.

Well, none of mine are rusty. They look just like the ones I have been buying elsewhere for $12-15 dollars each.

So instead of a deal, this turns out to be a smokin' deal.

Thanks for the heads up, Nomad!

·
Grumpy old man
145 Posts
You'll find that Roger Copes tends to under-promise and over-deliver. Anything that I've ever purchased has been significantly better than described. I had a miss-shipped item that was taken care of promptly and professionally with no questions asked. An excellent vendor.
vorpal

·
Registered
34,722 Posts
I ordered 10 of these and they arrived today. These were advertised as "rusty" but functional.

Well, none of mine are rusty. They look just like the ones I have been buying elsewhere for $12-15 dollars each.

So instead of a deal, this turns out to be a smokin' deal.

Thanks for the heads up, Nomad!
Pass em along and one of these days one of ya'll will hook me up with deal.

That's how it works...:thumb:

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
Copes is good people. I've had a few buys from them and they are always better then stated. I remember when they were selling the romy-g kits for $99. The stated used in very good condition (off the top if I remember correctly). I got a couple and the bolts were spotless. I couldnt see any signs of being fired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.