Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine traded for an AK-47 it didn't have a magazine with it. I took him one of my 30 round magazines, it was to wide for the receiver. Anyone know why it would be a different size? Thanks

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
just try to do a better job than the blind 8.50 per hour workers at Century arms

WASRs wobble but they don't fall down... :D:

Reactions: Suprhandyman

·
Registered
492 Posts
Now is the time to prove your gunsmithing skills; and just what you can do with a dremel, and JB weld if you take off too much.

·
Registered
626 Posts
You've got yourself a WASR Low cap

Google ways to modify and you can fit it to take the high caps, but you've got a small project ahead of you.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I know why it won't fit - AK47's don't use clips.

Well my copy of National Geographic wouldn't fit either.......no matter what way I tried to stuff it in there......

·
Registered
492 Posts
I know.... all you need are a chainsaw, axle grease, a sledge hammer, and a bottle of Jack (helps keep your hand steady with the saw)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If you have not found out what the matter is please post the model/manufacturer of the AK. It really is hard to diagnose a problem when you know nothing about the item.
Please do NOT take a dremel or anything remotely similar to your AK!
It is worth more as a single stack(not to metion that it might function!)than it would be if you hack it up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts