Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to this article, the US was planning a humanitarian aid drop to refugees.

Maybe they got fired upon.
Thanks. I knew there were some humanitarian drops in the works, but the NYT article took me by surprise. :xeye: Maybe they did get fired upon and defended themselves. Guess we'll have to wait and see if more blood and treasure is expended in Iraq.

·
Hillbilly
379 Posts
After the bobble head said let me be clear, he talked about air strikes. Let me be clear is where you turn on your 180* translator. NO MORE! We've already paid too dearly for hose animals. It's sad there are people in the mountains. But they aren't our problem. We currently have vets that need our help. Let's start there with aid.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What I saw on FOX was we were going to "do what is necessary for Humanitarian concerns" Having said that I believe we need to get that litter box under control. Rescue the Christians on that mountain and Like Many Feathers said so eloquently atom needs to meet atom. Large Parking lot, lots of glass. If for no other reason then canning jars are getting really expensive.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I feel quite deeply for my co-religionists on the mountain. The Kurds smuggled some out to France (not the mountain ones, though). Not being familiar with the terrain and details of the movements of ISIS seem...fluid, to say the least, I have reservations about promoting the "let's go rescue them!!" position.

If that's wrong, may God forgive my insensitivity. :(

So...if it was just "Christians" on the mountains, President Obama would continue to let the Kurds do the heavy lifting to save them by smuggling them over a couple of borders. :rolleyes: But since the Yazidis are at risk, he gets bonus points for "helping save the Christians."

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Here is an idea-how about people stop going into a land that has a 1000 year history of conflict with you faith and promoting your spiritual agenda. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't need to spend millions of dollar flying halfway around the world endangering our people to rescue your sorry asses? Just maybe.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts