Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Homesteader
1,222 Posts
Charged with burglary? Wow, what about assault, attempted murder, battery on the elderly, there are a host of other charges they could file. Now if he had caved a cops head in, what would he be charged with? This type of indifference makes me sick.

Center mass, center mass, center mass!

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Well, I guess when you do something like that in Washington they call it burglary. Where I live he would probably be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, maybe even attempted murder.

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
The criminal is very very lucky that Bullseye Vern has parkinson's disease. On a good day he would have hit the 10 ring.

What was that on Bullseye Vern's head? I aggree with willow:

Vandalism of the Vehicle
Breaking and Entering of an occupied residence
Attempted Murder, or at least assault and battery
and last, Getting Puked out by a 71 year old

At least make him wear a shirt in prison that says;

“Your Grandpa Could Beat Me Up!”

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
"It's very unlikely that any charges will be filed against Vern (the victim) Grant"?????

What charges could possibly be filed? Failing to rid the world of a dangerous madman? Poor marksman ship?

·
A Way of Life
1,348 Posts
"It's very unlikely that any charges will be filed against Vern (the victim) Grant"?????

What charges could possibly be filed? Failing to rid the world of a dangerous madman? Poor marksman ship?
I was thinking the same thing. Then I figured that was a planted statement to discourage others from thinking that they can "take the law into their own hands" as well. That's how the police roll around those parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts