Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inventor builds She-3PO robot

SHE is the perfect wife, with the body of a Page 3 pin-up and housekeeping skills that put TV’s Kim and Aggie to shame.
Her name is Aiko, she can even read a map, and will never, ever, nag.

Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t she fellas? And she is.

Aiko is actually a robot, a fantasy brought to life by inventor Le Trung.

Full Story and Pictures Here

·
Registered
123 Posts
Trust the Japanese to come up with a solution like this.
They say that: 'A camel is a horse designed by a committee'
A plastic wife must have been designed by a nerd?

·
eibweN
374 Posts
i'd still rather have a real woman. the robot might not nag, but will most likely lack passion. besides i prefer redheads anyways.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
She looks like she smoked a hog leg before doing that interview.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Laugh it up while you can.

In 20 years American women will be suing to have these things kept out of American society because "they're destroying families".

In 20 years she will cook, clean, provide sex, and most important, not sleep with your friends while youre at work or nag.

Women your days are numbered....

Just in case you didnt know Im only half joking here.

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
Laugh it up while you can.

In 20 years American women will be suing to have these things kept out of American society because "they're destroying families".

In 20 years she will cook, clean, provide sex, and most important, not sleep with your friends while youre at work or nag.

Women your days are numbered....

Just in case you didnt know Im only half joking here.
Yeah, but when you come home early from work, you will catch her in a threesome with the toaster and the vacuum...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yeah, but when you come home early from work, you will catch her in a threesome with the toaster and the vacuum...
Ha hahahaha!

Good one. :D:

I was going to say this was something for Straight Razor but I see he's already found fault. I guess not even a robotic female is good enough. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts