Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
"The Iranian president is feared and reviled in Israel because of his repeated calls to wipe the Jewish state off the map, and his aggressive pursuit of nuclear technology has only fueled Israel's fears."

Looks like Israel is being backed into a corner, I do believe they will strike Iran in fear of "being wiped off the map." If this happens there will be no peace agreement or treaty; they will probably have at each other until others get involved.

Hard days ahead for these two countries. :(

PointBlank

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
Im-uh-geni-dad is just a little scared, but cocky, chihuahua that is wallowing in his own feces. He will get whats coming to him soon and the US will **** on his ashes.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
He's so full of himself he's close to burst.
But why shouldn't he? President Bush has helped him into position as the strongest power
in the arab world and rid him of his enemy in Iraq. Amadinejad has little to fear. Sanctions are just empty words for him. they have lived quite well under sanctions since 1979 and he knows all too well that neither the US nor Israel will try to invade. He realise that both of them might try airstrikes but he has probably prepped well for this contingency a long time ago. And, above all he knows what another war in the middle east will do to the oilprices and the world economy.

Couple of years from now Iran will be another nuclear power and a leading country in the middle east.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A new atomic communist threat

Hello! I would like to point out that a new atomic communist threat is about to emerge. And they are sending people in to space to build a space station. When they deploy nuclear arms in space, they will be able to strike any target on the face of the earth within minutes. Support John McCain and Sarah Palin in this years election, and save freedom and democracy.

Yours truely
Anders Andersen

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
I remember reading that everyone thought hitler was a little weasel that was all talk. Gee I wonder if the world wished it would have done something about him before he became the worst mass murderer in history....

·
Registered
951 Posts
ya gotta understand why...he KNOWS something..that IS, whose behind the NWO, and he KNOWS how they plan to do it, and he's waiting in the wings just like China/Russia to "take over"

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Hello! I would like to point out that a new atomic communist threat is about to emerge. And they are sending people in to space to build a space station. When they deploy nuclear arms in space, they will be able to strike any target on the face of the earth within minutes. Support John McCain and Sarah Palin in this years election, and save freedom and democracy.

Yours truely
Anders Andersen
:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie:zombie

ah!!!! zombies!!!!! brainwashed t.v. zombies!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts