Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched here and the interwebs, any one have any reviews or experience with the Aero Precision lowers? For $70 a lower its a heck of deal. Any help is appreciated.

·
What would McGyver do?
643 Posts
From what I've found from my research is as long as it's "mil-spec" it shouldn't matter what logo is inscribed. Where'd you find $70. lowers?

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
I see your confusion - some people say good things, others say they had problems, seems there are more good things about them than bad. Although it does seem there is some confusion about who the company is on the net; that surplusammo site I think is confusing the company with a company by the same name, minus the inc., out of California that is an aerospace company that produces many military projects. Seems Aero Precision Inc., out of Tacoma, WA, is a relatively small company (less than 50 employees and earns less than 1 million a year) produces tool/machining parts.

I hear that they are 'Armalite Spec' which I am not sure what that is supposed to mean. If you don't want to chance it, here is a damn good price on a Charles Daly Defense lower; $125 - http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1264

·
Registered
45 Posts
Theyre a great shop with great prices...since working out of WA I've gave more fun money to them than anyone else. I've got two rifle builds off of Aero lowers from surplus.

10.5 piston SBR and a Delton KISS 16in rifle kit.

For the price you cant beat em, stag lpk's went in without issue.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have only read great things about them and I ordered one (with the complete lower except buffer tube/stock) for $129 from surplus ammo...they are shipping it today so I'll see how good it looks within the next week or so and slap an upper on it and compare tolerances and such.

~Norinco

1 - 8 of 8 Posts