Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More Islamist extremists are active in the UK than previously thought, a secret intelligence report seen by the Sunday Telegraph has suggested.There are “some thousands” of militants in Britain, with extremist cells concentrated in London, ...

More...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
another reason for more cops, more cameras, MORE CONTROL.

and when people start to think the terrorists arent all they're cracked up to be, another 'attack' will sway public opinion into favoring more control. How far will it go? locked down forced government housing? 'for their protection'?

Reactions: arrexian

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Spoken like a genius Dwind.

All these UK terror articles, national and local, always seem to have a plod or two in the picture (sometimes kitted out for full on war). This is today's picture;

Yes.. they look like they are being really really useful there... one has his hands on his hips, one has a hand in the pocket, the other folded and one dangling like a monkey. A year or two back there were hundreds of police locking down one town and particularly one street.. Arrested the lot under anti terror, seizing property which could lead to, incite or directly cause terror or terror attacks.. turned out they were laptops, movie dvds and ipods. When apathy set in the lot were released (one by one), with no charges despite being held for a considerable period. For a local example when living near Liverpool there was a 5 page article on a suitcase which had been left at a bus-stop, for which tens of police decended with bombsquads, sealing off the road. It was in fact a briefcase. How can anyone spin 5 pages out of that? Ask them. Oh and that article had some fat bast officer folding his arms glaring into the camera as a front page spread.. feel so much safer now.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I guess all that massive immigration isn't working out to well for the UK. I guess they should have thought twice before bringing in millions of third world immigrants to destroy their own culture. Go LABOR party.....riiiiight. Perhaps you better start putting BNP member in positions, they seem to be the only ones giving a crap about native Britons.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I guess all that massive immigration isn't working out to well for the UK. I guess they should have thought twice before bringing in millions of third world immigrants to destroy their own culture. Go LABOR party.....riiiiight. Perhaps you better start putting BNP member in positions, they seem to be the only ones giving a crap about native Britons.
so true.......so very very true
vote BNP

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
tell them why.
I don't want to get drawn into a slanging match with people.

But as you've asked me to, I'll briefly explain myself.

I don't hate BNP supporters, many come from extremely deprived areas and feel that their country and government has let them down. I agree with them, they've been let down for many years, going back to Thatcher when their industries were closed.

But as I see it, the BNP are essentially the National Front, who were synonymous with race hate of the 1970's and being Nazis.

My wife is Japanese, why would I vote for a known racist, Nick Griffin leader of the BNP?

The BNP are thugs, with no clear idea of how to run the country, other than all ******* and Muslims must leave and withdrawing from the EU they have no other political platform.

They could never run our country, a vote for the BNP is nothing more than a protest vote.

God forbid that they ever come to power, perhaps then you Americans might see a UK government that rules with an iron fist, forgets all sense of justice and becomes a tyranny to the British people.

I find it sad and ironic that as America voted in its first black president, people here in Britain are seriously talking about voting for the BNP. Doing such a thing would be a step backward for Britain not a step forward.

YB

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
But as I see it, the BNP are essentially the National Front, who were synonymous with race hate of the 1970's and being Nazis.
? but they have Jewish votes and Jewish members? They moved on perhaps you should to. Labor sure is not doing anything good for you.

******* and Muslims must leave
? There main agenda is to halt immigration and remove people who DO NOT integrate. Shoot they even have some blacks in the BNP. I suggest you wake up and smell the tea. The BNP is without a doubt gathering supporters. Even Richard bainbrook* has been elected into council for London.

I find it sad and ironic that as America voted in its first black president, people here in Britain are seriously talking about voting for the BNP. Doing such a thing would be a step backward for Britain not a step forward.
I imagine your not impacted where you are right now by the immigrant issues. Give it time. I talk to many people in the UK some YES BNP supporters but some labor die hards as well and even they admit your heading in the wrong direction.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
? but they have Jewish votes and Jewish members? They moved on perhaps you should to. Labor sure is not doing anything good for you.

? There main agenda is to halt immigration and remove people who DO NOT integrate. Shoot they even have some blacks in the BNP. I suggest you wake up and smell the tea. The BNP is without a doubt gathering supporters. Even Richard bainbrook* has been elected into council for London.

I imagine your not impacted where you are right now by the immigrant issues. Give it time. I talk to many people in the UK some YES BNP supporters but some labor die hards as well and even they admit your heading in the wrong direction.
Jewish BNP members, yeah right...

Oh no mate, no immigrants round here... I only live in Leeds (Leeds Grand Mosque is only 100yds away from my house) and I'm currently working in Bradford.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Then I do not know why all these Natives are voting for BNP at an ever increasing rate. Must be a Racist virus moving through the country.

Yes there are Jews and a few blacks in the BNP. Do some research or even go to there site and look around.

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
I've not voted BNP yet but must admit to having a smug face when NL lose seats to them. My concern would be that yes once the immigrants are gone and isolationism followed that little GB would become a super tyranny, having its apparatus already built by NL. I dunno.. at least BNP would be an honest bastard of a government, rather than a poser bastard of a government.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Wow your going to use WIKIPEDIA as a reference? That site is so liberal aganeda controlled it makes me sick. Of course it paints him a villian because he is against the labor party. Shoot I would believe they have a person just to make sure that article is negative. Next time try not to use Wikipedia as a reference.

I suggest you thumb through these pages and get a dose of reality.

http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/

Statisitcs don't lie, after all it is the government putting them together.
http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/?cat=4

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Wow your going to use WIKIPEDIA as a reference? That site is so liberal aganeda controlled it makes me sick. Of course it paints him a villian because he is against the labor party. Shoot I would believe they have a person just to make sure that article is negative. Next time try not to use Wikipedia as a reference.

I suggest you thumb through these pages and get a dose of reality.

http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/

Statisitcs don't lie, after all it is the government putting them together.
http://racismcutsbothways.bnp.org.uk/?cat=4
I don't need educating about the BNP, NF, Combat18.

You're free to believe what you want, as am I.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts