Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a 9-1-1 center.

We're probably up 1,000% over last year for bank robberies, home invasion robberies, and armed business robberies.

Last year 2 robberies in a month had people raising their eyebrows. It's no longer uncommon for us to get 2 a day now. The other thing is that the norm has been to approach the teller and pass a note, in the last 5 days we've had two takeover style robberies. One at a bank, one at a diner.

Thank goodness the FBI takes the lead on these or our people would be so far behind it would be pointless to even investigate them.

The other call i've noticed on the rise are suicidal subjects. I'd bet we're up 300 to 400 percent over this time last year.

In the 30's people had more connection to their families and communities. People tended to rationalize and justify their actions less and yet crime was significant. If/When we have a 30's style depression people had better look out.

Don't count on your government to protect you. It was bad advice in the boom years and worse advice now.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I work at a 9-1-1 center.

The other call i've noticed on the rise are suicidal subjects. I'd bet we're up 300 to 400 percent over this time last year.
This is chilling. :(

I'll bet that the call centers are going nuts.

And I thought that I was having an existential crisis.

Many will die by their own hands. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts