Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Vietnam or early 80's era looking AR-15 that will be primariliy used for military matches, informal ones. Looking to pay around $1200 or less. not looking for a champion gun, just a good worker.

I would like to find a target barrel model, something that will still produce decent results when good n warm. I'm not sure if the stock A2 handguard can accomodate this though. I am going to use iron sight 99% of the time with this firearm. However, I don't mind getting a model with a falt top detachable carry handle. don't mind if the barrel is stainless, but I'd like the overall look to be a vintage military rifle. However, I do not want a flip down front sight, must have the stock traingle sight on it.

I'd highly prefer to buy than build if possible. I also live in NY, so it has to be ban compliant. 10 round magazine, fixed stock, and pinned muzzle brake / flash hider. I'd probably just prefer no brake or flash hider on it at all.

Trying to keep it stock looking as possible incase I do get into the sport more than I think I will.

·
+Adcock
3,102 Posts
10lb gun shooting under 1". The look is pretty close to the older versions of M16's. Pretty pricey though for what you are getting but hey if it fits the bill,...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts