Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard about this site on Fox News.

After a quick look it appears to be a good place to find made in the USA products.
They list Smith and Wesson so they must be OK.

http://www.digusout.com/

I'm not affiliated in any way with this site. Just thought some of you may be interested.

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
I just use the option on Ebay, that allows you to pick the mileage, or own country the product is being sold from. It's not always accurate as some will sell stuff imported from abroad, but it does cut out the obvious.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Another one I've used more than once:

http://madeinusaforever.com/

Bookmark all the links in this thread and support American companies whenever you can. There's nothing I would like to do more than punch the Globalist RINO establishment in the frigging nose.

·
Totally off grid
2,882 Posts
Just because it's made in USA doesn't mean the company is US. Many are muslim based and all monies are sent overseas or used to fund their insanity here. Check the ownership of these places before doing business.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just because it's made in USA doesn't mean the company is US. Many are muslim based and all monies are sent overseas or used to fund their insanity here. Check the ownership of these places before doing business.
You bring up an intersting topic about what really is Made in USA. Just because its in the USA doesn't mean it's made by Americans. I never really thought about that. very interesting

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,417 Posts
There are a few true blue American manufacturers who have been backed by American private equity outfits who are in turn funded by families and individuals who actively support Mosque building in Europe and fund trips for Muslm converts to Mecca.
You could boycott an American Muslim food business who have never funded a misdeed or buy some outdoor equipment made by a patriotic American Christian family where some of the profit will go to a charity that funds Islamic conversion.
Nativist orientated consumer bias can get awfully complicated.:D:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts