Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I will have mine within a week and after shooting one is it any wonder why I would not want one? In fact anyone that shoots one should want one!

For ALL you Glock lovers out there check this out, written by a GLOCK nut...

http://springfield-armory.intermediaoutdoors.com/SPstory11.php

XD ALL THE WAY BABY.......!:thumb:

Here is the model I have set back for me... I will have a week from Sat...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything that you just CAN'T like about this gun.. Please post a range report after you get it..

Glock makes a GREAT gun, don't get me wrong.. But the problem is that most Glock fans don't feel that the Glock can be improved upon.. This gun looks like it has a lot of the features that actually drives SOME people away from Glock for not having..

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Report and photos will be posted as soon as I get it to the range!

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Good post, im in the market for a handgun good to see what Springfield has to offer.:thumb:

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahahaha Sorry if I brought in another option!... But after reading that test they did even saying they did MORE then the Glock, you just gotta buy one!

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I added the photo of what mine will be

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FH if you are ever my way, I'll let you shoot it!

·
Banned
486 Posts
Pure JUNK!! If you don't want a Glock for some odd reason. Buy A Smith & Wesson M&P ! Don't buy A Croatia made Springfield XD UGLY PIECE OF JUNK! Over priced Garbage !

That Jack off moron on the XD site was most likely paid by springfield for the artical!

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny when someone does not agree with the post the get Over Zealous to prove their point...!

I would ask have YOU tried one or do you OWN one? If not then what you say is just words...

BTW didn't s&w step right up in the late 90's when people wanted to sue gun manufactures... I believe they were the first to "cave in" to the threat... I remember that turning a lot of people off s&w at that time...

They make a good gun don't get me wrong, but that is not what I am looking for... That being said I would not post like you did on a thread about s&w.

Smile... big brother is watching! :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
You know, I hated Glocks for the longest time. They are ugly and plain. But to be honest after owning one, its my every day cary gun. (glock 30 with night sights, 3 and a half lbs. connector, aluminum trigger, extended slide release, titanium safety plunger,stainless steel guild rod, three piece crome pin set for looks, Black Hawk close quarters concealment paddle holster. It is very thick but i am a big man and have learned to love it. I am left handed and it is at 9 oclock with a woolrich vest to boot. To be honest it hides my gut as much as the gun but thats how i roll. In the cooler months anyways.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you like the XD model check out their new version XDm its listed on their site, some great improvements to a already good handgun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You know, I hated Glocks for the longest time. They are ugly and plain. But to be honest after owning one, its my every day cary gun. (glock 30 with night sights, 3 and a half lbs. connector, aluminum trigger, extended slide release, titanium safety plunger,stainless steel guild rod, three piece crome pin set for looks, Black Hawk close quarters concealment paddle holster. It is very thick but i am a big man and have learned to love it. I am left handed and it is at 3 oclock with a woolrich vest to boot. To be honest it hides my gut as much as the gun but thats how i roll. In the cooler months anyways.

·
Proud American
533 Posts
croatia aint got nuthin on austria ,that was one of the worst mistakes that springfield could make , have the commies make thier guns !!!!!!
croatia is not a commie country. they do vote there, do you know anyone from croatia? i actually do.

i have nothing against glocks, i just prefer the xd.

and i would keep politics out of this. and we can easily point fingers at commie made guns.

·
glock snob
346 Posts
if you like xds thats ok ,where i have a problem is that glock started the hole plastic gun thing and prefected it !! then s and w got sued for copying now everybody makes one xds have 2 many parts to acheve the same thing , why not stay with a glock insted of a gun that trys to be compared with a glock!!! just my opinion . yote killa !

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Kinda like all those stupid gun companies copying Paul Mauser and his "broom handle" self loading pistol, huh? I mean, if you were going to buy a semi-auto, why not just the get the original instead of all those copycats out there?;)

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i LOVE this XD...WOW

1 - 20 of 39 Posts