Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Southern Hemispherian
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm dp!

I reside far below the equator in a vast land crawling with dangerous animals, locals speaking a strange sounding dialect, and dotted with football fields that have no corners.

I've been following Survivalist Boards for nearly three years, but only recently signed up with an account so I could participate in discussions.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on here so far - there's a wealth of useful information to be found and a diverse range of members who are contributing it.

I'm relatively new to the survivalist concept, but from my own observations of the world over the past decade I've realized that I need to begin preparing for when things aren't as they are now, whatever form that may take.

BOBs, BOVs and BOLs are all new considerations for me, so I'm trying to adjust my lifestyle and attitude to better be ready in case of a post ATM/KFC/BP type world.

Cheers,
dp.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome and Cheers to you as well from Indiana. As I have learned from my own journey, it's not how long it took us to start thinking in a prepping mindset, it is what we do now that we have "awakened". :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts