Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you all have wondered, or rather wanted to see how a soccer mom and imbecile kid would react to a SHTF event. Well the wait is over.

push back soda and get a clean set of shorts. This is gonna be a laugh riot.

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
What the hell were they thinking?

Gees lets stay around and look for the guy running around shooting ht e machine gun...doh:headshake:

·
المتخلف&
5,508 Posts
Mom was ugly as crap, video was lame. One shooting isn't SHTF, and it was several hundred meters from where they were walking around.

Anyone else notice mexico doesn't look near as bad as you'd think in that video? Our money at work!

·
I stand alone!
3,216 Posts
Mom was ugly as crap, video was lame. One shooting isn't SHTF, and it was several hundred meters from where they were walking around.

Anyone else notice mexico doesn't look near as bad as you'd think in that video? Our money at work!
You hate your life don't you :rofl:

·
10,548 Posts
My Mom took me to Kenya in 1986 after my Father died. When we landed in Nairobi, at Kenyata International Airport, the SHTF. It happens, deal with it.;)

·
المسيح ه
1,031 Posts
My Mom took me to Kenya in 1986 after my Father died. When we landed in Nairobi, at Kenyata International Airport, the SHTF. It happens, deal with it.;)
So, you're Barack Obama? and sporting an Israel flag? Now i am confussed
:)

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I know you all have wondered, or rather wanted to see how a soccer mom and imbecile kid would react to a SHTF event. Well the wait is over.

push back soda and get a clean set of shorts. This is gonna be a laugh riot.
Must be nice up on that high horse.

They reacted to a shooting. Were they supposed to immediately pull out their smuggled in 1911's and go commando?

I don't see what this proves.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
find cover and stay there instead of standing around gawking. Go pick a fight someplace else.

·
Banned
9,363 Posts
First off.....that is NOT a hot mom.....she needs to eat something and lay off the BOTOX.....

Secondly, how frikin drugged up and dumbed down do you have to be in order to stand around in the open while some dude is blasting away?

...uuuhhhhhhhhh....was that FIREWORKS!?.....yaaaaayyyy.......

Let's go find this guy and ask him if we can have some toooo.....eeerrrrrrrrrhhhhhhgghg

I guess she could always deflect the bullets with her FACE.....

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Must be nice up on that high horse.

They reacted to a shooting. Were they supposed to immediately pull out their smuggled in 1911's and go commando?

I don't see what this proves.
Is it nice up on yours?

They reacted like sheeple morons.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts