Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would say those kits are for people who make fun of preppers, whether they be left or right.Did you see the crazy Costco years worth for 6K!!!
If you think only lefties don't prep you need to get out more. One of the most resilient prepping families I know are die hard leftists. However, where they fall down is they dont have any guns. Aside from that they are awesome.
They made their own home with a 15K budget. They are as self sufficient as you can get.

·
Wasteland Wanderer
540 Posts
Sure it's wasteful (look at all that packaging :eek: ) and almost extortion priced, but I'd much rather people have *something* than nothing.

Perhaps it will get people thinking about emergency planning who would otherwise pay it no mind.

·
Indefatigable
20,123 Posts
How does this compare to the survival buckets Trumpers who don't prep are buying?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Make fun of it all you want.....I bet they are sold out for the next 6 months.....

These kits have tons of cheap fillers in them but if it will keep down the liberal "toilet paper hysteria" so be it.

I have offered to help people prep for a long time......have been totally blown off.....until this week of course.

HK

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
I'll wait until the new and improved "Nancy" model comes out.
Endorsed by Mrs. Pelosi of course......................

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Barnamin Bailey said it best, a sucker is born every minute. Both parties, no difference. Alll are suckers. Thats what this is, not left or right. Kind od admire the Kardashians for thier profiteering.

·
Endure ~ Adapt ~ Overcome
281 Posts
In the article she says, she and here friends are Anti-preppers.......... So why are they buying these? :xeye:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I felt my brain being sucked out of my head into the vacuum of cluelessness of the writer of the article: "The prospect of digging through unfamiliar items can be particularly terrifying to people who already feel unprepared. … Of course, thinking about a possible emergency fills me with dread, so I’ve been putting off learning how to use the hand-crank radio …" (OK, put hand on handle, move hand) Probably doesn't know how to use a match either.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be mean, but who are these people?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
For leftists i have some 20 year old canned goods left over.

I keep them easy to find if the government starts going home to home looking for food horders or preppers supplies.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Augoldminer,

An excellent suggestion!

My Mrs wants me to throw out a bunch of cans that have passed their "use by" date but now I plan to "re-purpose" them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts