·
Watchman
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where will you go when:
The economy collapses?
When Martial Law is declared?
When times get very rough?

You can prepare in advance a place to go.

We are Looking for responsible Christian believers who are interested in securing a place to go when things get insufferable for normal living in your own communities. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing an investment in:

A physical location with plenty of space to:

• Build shelter and lodging.
  • Have a garden to grow food.
  • Equipped with ground water wells.

We are talking about forming a community...that would:

• Respect Individual Rights.
  • Support one another in dire situations.
  • Have the desire to survive with the least amount of impact on other people groups.
  • Know how to hunt off the land.
  • Be able to work well with others.
  • Know how to use a gun for defense.

This is NOT an invitation to a commune.

This IS an investment in your future survival.
Investment is required now to secure a spot in this place.
It would be a substantial investment of hard money to hold this place.
But there is room for several families.
It is in possession of a gentleman of like mind with the qualities above.

General location: Arizona, USA

Message me at [email protected] if you want more details.

No I am not kidding. If you contact me I will answer more questions and pass your contact on to the owner who seeks investment if you so desire.

I represent his interest as well as my own to find quality individuals that merely want to survive the coming times in as much comfort as possible.

THIS IS A REAL OFFER for the right people. Prepare my friends.

Thanks

·
Tested in the Wilderness
6,803 Posts
Hope everyone does have a good place to go to Or even stay in which for most scenarios bugging in would probably be best.

I go here > http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=84562 even to camp, work and Live from June to Nov for the past ten years and I know of no better area to survive in if I had to survive but it is a nice place to live in also.

I would be interested in knowing how Much in $ would it cost and the investment would have to be for your place in Arizona.

I also have a Real offer for a Few good survivalists to share my land and the vast forest surrounding it. BUT I would charge No money. People can message or email me anytime before June.

·
off-grid organic farmer
24,535 Posts
Considering each of the things which you bring up, is smart for each of us to do.

We discussed it at length, over a period of years. Which has led us to our attempt at developing a self-sufficient lifestyle in a rural area.

Most of the nation is drought prone. Either seasonal droughts [every year with the seasons], or cyclic droughts [every couple years]; having grown up farming, I am very much aware of droughts and what they can do. Both sets of my grandparents were farmers, both of them lost farms in the Dust Bowl. I was never allowed to forget that effect on our family and the lessons from it.

This is largely what brought us to the general region where we settled. A region of the US which has never had a true drought.

IMHO to have any real hope of weathering successfully through this coming storm; you need to be set-up in a nearly self-sufficient agrarian lifestyle.

Rural land is plentiful and cheap; our taxes are low and our cost-of-living is low; there is no shortage of water, flora and fauna abound here. :)

I wish you the best of luck out in Arizona.

May Divine Providence guide you.

·
Watchman
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ForestBeeKeeper.

MtnMan Mike - The investment would be cash. The terms are negotiable. The purchase of land is included. There are lots of options which would be worked out with the interested party.

I can not disclose alot here...I am sure you understand. But there is plenty of acreage and ample flora and fauna....would offer it free if it were free and clear...but that is why we need the investment to hold the property.

If you know anyone who has been looking for such an opportunity and has money. Please send them my way. I will give much more detail to interested parties.

Cheers and God Bless you.

·
Prepared Gourmet
2,964 Posts
Is this for real? If so, I think you might want to change your 'pitch' a bit since I read recently, although I think it was on another forum, something very, very similar. The pitch was a bit different (explained below) but the language and phrasing is eerily familiar.

Someone took the person up on that other 'offer', and found out it was a scam.

In that case, as I recall, it was to work on land where the 'saviour' would build them a house and they could then earn their 'living', and eventually the rights to that land as well, in return for helping to run the land for the 'old folks' who supposedly had loads of money, land and no kids to share it with and just wanted to 'help out' a family and keep them safe. The family who responded went through many phone interviews, etc. and quite a bit of trouble when they sold everything they had to move from their current home and arrived at the new place to find out that and were immediately told to leave again, making them homeless. Though there was no 'up front' investment of money, as far as I remember, it was nonetheless cruel and underhanded.

If you are not running a scam, you should be aware of the fact that someone (at least one someone else) has been and that could affect your results.

As for me and my husband, we have our land already. Thanks.

·
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus
1,166 Posts
no cults for me (christian or non) but thanks for the invite brother, yeah i'm gunna hunker down in my house with my AK and hopefully live long enough to outsurvive most of the idiots who will starve to death. Then ill begin walking I guess and fighting my way across the landscape till I end up dead somewhere.

·
Registered
113 Posts
From what I understand it's not against the law to (squat) on public land in Texas (please correct me if I'm wrong) as long as you don't put up any fences or block access we have quite a few people doing it now in this area these people are hunting, gardening basiclly living off the land and they don't bother anyone and no body bothers them except for every once in a while dropping off some bottled water or canned food for them. I even went quail hunting one time and gave one guy what I had bagged that day. we sat over coffee and talked for a while, he told me that every once in a while the game warden or sheriff will come by to check on him and make sure he's not doing anything wrong. Shoot he had a pretty nice place that he had built from tarps and old lumber that he had found in the area ( nice as in functionability). He's been there for about 2 years now.

·
Watchman
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this for real? If so, I think you might want to change your 'pitch' a bit since I read recently, although I think it was on another forum, something very, very similar. The pitch was a bit different (explained below) but the language and phrasing is eerily familiar.

Someone took the person up on that other 'offer', and found out it was a scam.

In that case, as I recall, it was to work on land where the 'saviour' would build them a house and they could then earn their 'living', and eventually the rights to that land as well, in return for helping to run the land for the 'old folks' who supposedly had loads of money, land and no kids to share it with and just wanted to 'help out' a family and keep them safe. The family who responded went through many phone interviews, etc. and quite a bit of trouble when they sold everything they had to move from their current home and arrived at the new place to find out that and were immediately told to leave again, making them homeless. Though there was no 'up front' investment of money, as far as I remember, it was nonetheless cruel and underhanded.

If you are not running a scam, you should be aware of the fact that someone (at least one someone else) has been and that could affect your results.

As for me and my husband, we have our land already. Thanks.
Let me make this as real as I can. It will cost you to have a legitimate piece of land that you have to build a house on, and you will be responsible for.
We simply just don't want any WACO's or wierdos.

We are not rich...that is why this is an opportunity to purchase land. Cause we need the money. It just happens to be a good piece of land.
People need places like this. I am just looking for those kind of people.

Sorry if it sounded wierd.

·
Watchman
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have openly discussed land buying options on this forum previously.

So what is the seller asking per acre?

How much is annual taxes per acre?

How deep is the water table?

Is it alkali desert? Forest?
As I said...somewhere...maybe not this forum...all options are negotiable.
The water....is ample...I would have to ask for more detail...as I am not aware of those details yet.
PER ACRE COST? Negotiable.
Taxes on the land ...don't know.
The terrain is mostly Juniper and Oak...a few pines.
There are fertile areas for growing.
High ridges on portions of the land.

If you are truly interested email me at [email protected]
I can put you in touch with the owner.

Thanks

·
Cabron
1,892 Posts
From what I understand it's not against the law to (squat) on public land in Texas (please correct me if I'm wrong) as long as you don't put up any fences or block access we have quite a few people doing it now in this area these people are hunting, gardening basiclly living off the land and they don't bother anyone and no body bothers them except for every once in a while dropping off some bottled water or canned food for them. I even went quail hunting one time and gave one guy what I had bagged that day. we sat over coffee and talked for a while, he told me that every once in a while the game warden or sheriff will come by to check on him and make sure he's not doing anything wrong. Shoot he had a pretty nice place that he had built from tarps and old lumber that he had found in the area ( nice as in functionability). He's been there for about 2 years now.
Legal or not, I don't think anyone would fuss about someone temporarily squatting on public land if they didn't cause trouble. Sometimes that "public" land is actually leased for bird hunters though. The real owners might eventually run off squatters. Other public land may belong to the General Land Office or some entity like the Lower Colorado River Authority. In that case, they'll eventually be in the way of plans and run off. There is very little Federally owned public lands since Texas kept all its public lands when it became a state. That being said, there are lots of wide open spaces, and if the SHTF alot of the big land owners will never make it out of the suburbs of Houston or Dallas and back to their ranches in West Texas or other places.

·
Wanderer
3,269 Posts
"A place where you can go to survive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where will you go when:
The economy collapses?
When Martial Law is declared?
When times get very rough?"
I'm already there, have been for several years. I'll probably stay there, too.

·
off-grid organic farmer
24,535 Posts
As I said...somewhere...maybe not this forum...all options are negotiable. The water....is ample...I would have to ask for more detail...as I am not aware of those details yet.
Given the general area your talking about this seems outside of the norm.

... PER ACRE COST? Negotiable.
Not even a hint?

$1/acre?

$10?

$100?

$500?

No clue at all?

... Taxes on the land ...don't know.
The county it is in can tell you.

It may even be on-line.

... The terrain is mostly Juniper and Oak...a few pines. There are fertile areas for growing. High ridges on portions of the land. ...
That is about what I would have expected.

Which then goes against what you previously posted.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.