Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
There was a piece in the newspaper about bike riding by Dr Miriam Stoppard. She said it was import to get a no nose saddle as the other type can cause a lot of pain and problems with the legs and sexual organs of both sexes.

PS: Heres the actual article:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/advice/miriam/2011/07/25/is-your-bike-ruining-your-sex-life-115875-23294626/

PPS: She is a Dr of Medicine for those who dont know.

PPPS: I think Iv found the ladies new pin up, sorry Ray Mears you may need to step to one side for alittle bit. Siggghhhhh!:)

·
V
21,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riding that BOB might be more fun but in SHTF scenario not as productive.....then again.......

Thought it worth the mention like I say, you can even get a bicycle for free with advent of freecycle and such we've both received and given bikes on freegle in the past. Lots of people who prep live in cities, lots of people would get stuck in a mass Bugout/Exodus from the city, heck watching the riots even the lil sh*ts use bikes to get about with ease.

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
I would love a good bicycle but I find being 15 stone 5ft ft 11 but with short legs living in a very hilly area really is a heck of a deterent.

I would like a small single cyl motorcycle that gives good mpg, but they only make kiddies 12 hp 125s then big multis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts