Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
elow there fellows....just got out of BCT and AIT from FT. Jackson so i was not able to post here this past 6 months......just want to say hi and hello to all here......

PFC. Ramos 1175th MP CO

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome from Australia.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks.......been here a couple months ago but i had to cut....so now am back...got more knowledge and more confidence....

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome back. Took basic at Jackson, to give you and idea how long ago. JFK was killed my 1st week of basic. They still use Drag arse Hill for pain and punishment ??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome back. Took basic at Jackson, to give you and idea how long ago. JFK was killed my 1st week of basic. They still use Drag arse Hill for pain and punishment ??

yeah...also added was the 8 mile run everyday w/ the 10 mile ruck going to victory forge and the 8 mile ruck back......nice to know another Jackson peep here.....

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
yeah...also added was the 8 mile run everyday w/ the 10 mile ruck going to victory forge and the 8 mile ruck back......nice to know another Jackson peep here.....

Oh yea I let the all night ruck sack parties slip my mind or was that a mental block.:)

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
welcome from tennessee

·
Survivalist
53 Posts
Welcome back ..Just one question the gas chamber is the tree still there? Been awhile since i was at Jackson. Did you do your AIT there also? I did my basic at Fort Lost in the woods AIT there also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts